Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Supes1fan FDK => SuperCop 5 - 02/24/04 07:28 PM
Yippee I get to start! smile1

It's a bird, it's a plane.....it's SUPER-BILL!

Great part, I love how each time he faced a new danger he just concentrated and -voila- his powers responded. I can't wait for Superman and Ultrawoman to get a load of him!

You need more days to yourself Nan! smile

~Liz
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK => SuperCop 5 - 02/24/04 08:21 PM
LOl Good job Bill! Nice part. More soon. Laura
Posted By: HatMan Re: FDK => SuperCop 5 - 02/24/04 09:25 PM
nice part. smile good job with the flying, and good use of the super breath. be interesting to see what the reports have to say in the next part.

one thing that struck me, though... the firefighter asked if he was "a superman" like superman or ultrawoman. this is after the NK invasion, isn't it? wouldn't that be a reasonable assumption? of course, in that case, i'd expect a little more hesitancy in their reactions.

anyway, looking forward to the next part. smile

Paul
Posted By: Hazel Re: FDK => SuperCop 5 - 02/24/04 11:24 PM
Paul's comment is interesting, because my reaction was completely the opposite. No, I didn't think of the NKers, but I did smile at the thought of how much trust Superman has engendered among the people of the world. Here's a guy dressed all in black, complete with ski mask -- and instead of reacting with fear or wariness, the people simply take his word for it that he's there to help. Because of Superman. smile

Hooray for Bill, Nan! And great to see that he knows how to use his authority as a cop to take on the authority of a superhero. And he certainly knows how to cooperate with the locals, considering how much experience he has with it from the other direction! goofy

I'll wait as patiently as I can for the next part, Nan, but give us MORE soon!

Hazel
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK => SuperCop 5 - 02/25/04 06:54 AM
This post is fantastic.... when L&C I mean... Superman & Ultrawoman wink are back... would they pay a visit to Bill... I mean Supercop? :p

Jose smile1
Posted By: Vicki Re: FDK => SuperCop 5 - 02/25/04 09:22 AM
Hi, Nan,

I've been away, but just got caught up. I love this story! It's great fun to read, and I'm looking forward to more! clap

- Vicki
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK => SuperCop 5 - 02/25/04 02:06 PM
Hi,

Great part. smile1
Posted By: Tank Re: FDK => SuperCop 5 - 02/25/04 04:15 PM
Another fun part with Bill. He's coming along nicely. Can't wait to see Lois and Clark's reaction to this new superhero.

I hate to be the one to bring this up (sure I am), but for this story to be more than just fluff, we have to get into the meat pretty soon, and that means we need to have some conflict and that means.... (wait for it).... WHAMS!

Tank (who hopes that Nan can get a few more days to herself, like about twenty)
Posted By: merry Re: FDK => SuperCop 5 - 02/25/04 05:49 PM
Good job Nan
I love this even though I'm playing catchup
merry
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK => SuperCop 5 - 02/25/04 07:44 PM
Oops, forgot to comment earlier -- I'm loving this, Nan. Bill's really taking to superpowers like a duck to water laugh I hadn't thought about this being post-NK invasion, but then, Henderson didn't interact with the emergency services until *after* he'd already rescued five people, so that tends to establish his good will. Ski mask notwithstanding goofy

Can't wait to see more -- I won't rest easy until Sue can sleep with her husband again! :p

PJ
Posted By: ChaaBreh Re: FDK => SuperCop 5 - 02/25/04 08:58 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Supercop! He's going to have to have a secret identity.....

black pants and ski mask won't cut it for long.

I'm really enjoying this and look forward to his meeting with Clark and Lois....
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK => SuperCop 5 - 02/26/04 01:15 AM
Nan

An excellent part! goofy

I'm looking forward to reading the next part.

Tricia cool
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK => SuperCop 5 - 02/27/04 06:27 AM
Sorry that RL has been keeping me from commenting, but this story, like all of yours, it FABULOUS!

I like how S and UW are conveniently out of the country...

James
Posted By: Wendymr Re: FDK => SuperCop 5 - 02/27/04 07:56 AM
Nan, got hardly any time to comment on anything right now frown but I did want to let you know that I'm still loving this. Absolutely terrific section! You write SuperBill so amazingly well. smile

Can't wait for more!!!

Oh, and congrats on the new grandson!

Wendy smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards