Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Female Hawk FDK - Once Bitten (31/?) - 10/06/13 08:58 PM
I do realise that the details about divorce laws in Kansas are not accurate. This is the Alt world, and it seems to me likely that the deterioration in society could have also led to marriage becoming more easily disposable.

And anyway, it doesn't really matter what the laws are - it only matters what Lois and Kent *think* they are wink

Corrina.
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK - Once Bitten (31/?) - 10/06/13 09:03 PM
Glad to see your return. Good entry! thumbsup
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: FDK - Once Bitten (31/?) - 10/07/13 12:40 AM
Yay! Updates!

Very sweet chapter. I love how the baby's name is Martha, and that Clark is so affected. Lois' plan is genius, of course, though I can only imagine what's to go wrong next. After all, she still doesn't know anything about him, or he her, (does that make sense? didn't think so) but I'm willing to wait and see with the next installment. laugh Great chapter, keep it up!
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: FDK - Once Bitten (31/?) - 10/07/13 08:59 AM
Sweet chapter! It's so good to see that Clark has stopped fighting his feelings and is accepting Lois's love. drool

Andreia
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK - Once Bitten (31/?) - 10/07/13 09:34 PM
Yay! Nice chapter. He is moving on!
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK - Once Bitten (31/?) - 10/08/13 09:04 PM
I am glad Lois has figured out a way to move forward. I am a bit surprised she did not insist on living purely by Bangala law, which would probably consider Clark unmarried already.
Posted By: KenJ Re: FDK - Once Bitten (31/?) - 10/08/13 09:10 PM
Corrina,

Nice chapter!

Leave it to Lois to come up with a path forward.

I'm wondering how long it will be before she actually tells him her last name and he recognizes it.
Posted By: elizabeth Re: FDK - Once Bitten (31/?) - 10/09/13 07:11 PM
Great to see another post... I've been hanging out for it! Things are slowly moving along but I am dying to know if Clark is going to get his powers back, if he is going to fess up to Lois about himself and vice versa, and.... and so much more. Please post again soon, am loving this story! smile

Elizabeth
Posted By: sarahg Re: FDK - Once Bitten (31/?) - 10/12/13 08:34 PM
yay! you're back! can't wait for more!
Posted By: AmyPrime Re: FDK - Once Bitten (31/?) - 10/13/13 08:56 AM
Very sweet! I enjoyed Kent playing along with the intrepid astronauts.

I hope that wasn't foreshadowing of something bad happening to Romaric. It doesn't surprise me that he wouldn't have asked Kent to come along this time; he's giving him some space to think about it, and besides, he would want Lois to have Kent around for comfort and support after that exhausting ordeal.
Posted By: Female Hawk Re: FDK - Once Bitten (31/?) - 10/17/13 04:37 PM
Thanks for continuing to read, Morgana.

Mouse You think something is about to go wrong? cool

Andreia A *thorough* investigation? Uhhmm. smile

Laura Progress is slow, but it is happening.

John Lois insisting probably isn't going to change Kent's feelings of responsibility towards Lana.

Ken In answer to your question - not long.

Elizabeth Powers, confessions, much more ... we'll see. smile

Sarah More coming - not exactly sure when, but within 24 hours.

Amy Interesting thoughts about Romaric. He had a reason for inviting Kent to go hunting with him. He had a reason for going alone. You'll see. wink

Thanks to all for your continuing interest in this story.

Corrina.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards