Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ChaaBreh Chip off the Old Clark 7 - Comments - 02/22/04 07:17 PM
That was sooooooooo nice. What a polite kid (do you know where you can get more like him?)

Robin seems to be very bright for his age. I vote for telling him about Superman as soon as possible. I think he can handle it!

Do we get a Clark-Lois wedding in this story, also? Can't wait! hyper
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: Chip off the Old Clark 7 - Comments - 02/22/04 07:52 PM
Awwwwww, another great part..two in one day! Thanks!! smile1

Robin is sweet and so hopeful. They are already turning into a family.

~Liz
Posted By: Julie S Re: Chip off the Old Clark 7 - Comments - 02/22/04 07:55 PM
Since I've failed to comment on any of the other parts, I'm going to make this a generak feedback comment (and not just part 7, I mean).

Robin really is pretty smart for his age. When I was seven I don't think I even knew what a private school was!

It's really sweet that Lois loves Robin right from the beginning. I wonder what she would have done if Jesse (from the actual episode) turned out to be his son. wink She keeps crying all the time - looks like someone is getting in touch with her emotions. smile

I expect to read more soon! It's not very often that I follow a story on the message boards (last one was Addicted).

Julie laugh
Posted By: Bumpkin Re: Chip off the Old Clark 7 - Comments - 02/22/04 11:19 PM
Robin,

Looking good and I have to say that I heartily approve of your posting schedule <g> wink
Posted By: Shadow Re: Chip off the Old Clark 7 - Comments - 02/22/04 11:25 PM
Yay! hyper I'm such a sap. I just love stories with lots of bonding time.

JD
Posted By: Pennyfeather Re: Chip off the Old Clark 7 - Comments - 02/23/04 01:49 AM
Wonderful part! smile1
Ines
Posted By: daneel Re: Chip off the Old Clark 7 - Comments - 02/23/04 06:23 AM
Soo cool!!

And I approve the schedule too!! wink

Jose smile1
Posted By: Julia Re: Chip off the Old Clark 7 - Comments - 02/23/04 11:36 AM
So sweet and emotional smile1
Hi,

Great part. drool

More ASAP, please.

MAF clap