Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: HappyGirl FDK: SOLD! (1/1) - 07/07/13 02:30 PM
RSF, thanks for a fun vignette. I especially loved Clark's lines about trying to knock up Ellen's daughter and not wanting the cape back.

Happy
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK: SOLD! (1/1) - 07/07/13 03:01 PM
I figured something must be up when Lois asked whether or not Clark had read the invite. He should have known Lois was trying to warn him.

I knew I had heard Will Truman's name somewhere before. I got a little confused by the mention of Jack, because of course, I was think of S1 LnC Jack and then I realized who it was when I saw Grace's name. clap rotflol Clark walked into that one, didn't he?

What a fun crossover.
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: FDK: SOLD! (1/1) - 07/08/13 02:34 AM
clap Loved it! Figured out the other show only when "Grace" was thrown in there... Loved how Lois tricked him like that, how Clark said he's trying his best to make Ellen a grandparent (fanned self a bit), and the ending. It was just hilarious all around!! Well done!
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK: SOLD! (1/1) - 07/08/13 11:08 PM
Wait, did Lois plot this whole thing for Superman, without really telling him what she was doing?

I really think Lois should have warned Clark more, but I guess then you wouldn't have a story at all.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK: SOLD! (1/1) - 07/09/13 12:24 AM
Originally posted by John Lambert:
Wait, did Lois plot this whole thing for Superman, without really telling him what she was doing?

I really think Lois should have warned Clark more, but I guess then you wouldn't have a story at all.
It's Clark's fault for not reading the letter properly.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK: SOLD! (1/1) - 07/10/13 06:17 PM
clap Yea! you got the Beta'd version up!
Posted By: SirRodStewFan Re: FDK: SOLD! (1/1) - 07/11/13 01:56 AM
Yeah Thanks for Beta reading it for me.

I am having to stay at my Mum's because my gas boiler has been shut of as unsafe mad (so I have no hot water) and it could take two weeks to get it on by then I will be staying at my mums to look after her dog while they are away.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK: SOLD! (1/1) - 07/11/13 04:53 PM
Originally posted by RodStewFan:
Yeah Thanks for Beta reading it for me.
You're welcome.

I am having to stay at my Mum's because my gas boiler has been shut of as unsafe mad (so I have no hot water) and it could take two weeks to get it on by then I will be staying at my mums to look after her dog while they are away.
Sorry to hear about your water heater, but better to stay at your mom's than have your water heater explode.
Posted By: KathyB Re: FDK: SOLD! (1/1) - 07/18/13 02:21 PM
OK, I laughed. Quite heartily. rotflol

I suspected the outcome when Clark wondered why there were no other women in the room, but once I figured out it was a W&G crossover, I snickered even more. Too cute!

Kathy
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards