Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Female Hawk FDK - Once Bitten (22/?) - 05/01/13 09:59 PM
This part is a bit shorter than usual, but I just had to end it there! goofy

Corrina.
Posted By: Kismatt Re: FDK - Once Bitten (22/?) - 05/02/13 12:58 AM
Evil woman! lol!!!

Who would have told Matty that Kent kissed Lois? When he didn't?

Hmmmmmmmmm.

thumbsup
Posted By: mrsMxyzptlk Re: FDK - Once Bitten (22/?) - 05/02/13 09:51 AM
Matymbou is the hog, and he was spying on them!

Or not. I figure someone might have seen them through the trees, and an almost-kiss can look like the real thing from the wrong angle, especially from a distance.
Posted By: rkn Re: FDK - Once Bitten (22/?) - 05/02/13 10:48 AM
Clark is going to freek out when he realizes that if Lois and Matty separate becsue of him, Lioli Moa-Lois will have lost her mother because of him.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK - Once Bitten (22/?) - 05/02/13 06:27 PM
Originally posted by mrsMxyzptlk:
Matymbou is the hog, and he was spying on them!

Or not. I figure someone might have seen them through the trees, and an almost-kiss can look like the real thing from the wrong angle, especially from a distance.
I'm guessing the tattletale was Romeric, who had been out hunting, while they were on their picnic. He probably accidentally (or purpose?) sent the boar their way when he saw Lois and Kent getting too close.

I knew Kent would feel guilty about cheating on Lana, but I had gotten so sucked into the story, I had let all those pesky marriage vows slip from my mind when I read the last part. It has only been a week since Tempus dumped him in Africa and Lana left him.
Posted By: amberlea Re: FDK - Once Bitten (22/?) - 05/04/13 07:28 AM
Of course you had to end it there. razz

Pardon my rudeness. smile

I suspect Matymbou is simply trying to size up Kent. I'm just hoping he passes! As great as it is to see both Lois and Clark admitting their feelings without too much angst, it leaves a lot of details left to be worked through.

But that's okay, as that will be entertaining to read!

Amber smile
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK - Once Bitten (22/?) - 05/04/13 09:53 AM
Interesting developments. I guess considering the amount of time invovled Clark's worry makes sense. What is Matymbou up to?
Posted By: Female Hawk Re: FDK - Once Bitten (22/?) - 05/09/13 09:22 PM
Kismatt You'll get some answers in the next part.

mrsM Matymbou the hog razz razz razz

Interesting thoughts about Matymbou. We'll see.

John Clark's doubts certainly slow down the story, but if his attitude to women was 'easy come, easy go,' that wouldn't be Clark Kent.

Thanks for continuing to read. smile

Corrina.
Posted By: KateB Re: FDK - Once Bitten (22/?) - 05/10/13 01:57 PM
Oh boy, is Clark in trouble? I hope that Lois is right about her husband. It looks like I will find out very soon. thumbsup
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards