Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Queen of the Capes FDK: The Crush - 03/29/13 02:42 PM
Oh dear. goofy
Posted By: KatherineKent Re: FDK: The Crush - 03/29/13 04:07 PM
*laughs* Oh yes. That needs stopping asap.
Posted By: Christina Re: FDK: The Crush - 03/29/13 04:26 PM
rotflol rotflol lol lol lol

I'm guessing the kids don't know the secret if Shane is saying to ask dad about going to see Superman to get his autograph because she has a crush on him. Like mother like daughter I suppose. And I also guess if she was likely to fall for someone who was "like her father" I suppose Superman would be the one (as long as she didn't know the truth.)

Oh, and you had snow recently too? We had some here earlier in the week (it's not a common thing this time of the year either.)
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: The Crush - 03/29/13 05:15 PM
Ouch! This is a development Lois and Clark needed to fix immediately.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK: The Crush - 03/29/13 06:52 PM
Cute! clap

And now, for the speculation. laugh Shane must not be too much older than Sara, or he's adopted (not having come into any powers). Unless, of course, the powers aren't inherited. The event must be something other than "autographs with Superman", probably another key to the city, or Man of the Year award, or something, or Clark might have, with 1% of his brain, suspected Superman.

I find it funny that Sara has been able to keep her crush secret from Dad. Lois probably knows and has been laugh

/psst. bakasi, you're missing a final closing quote mark at the end./
Posted By: jackiek Re: FDK: The Crush - 03/29/13 08:19 PM
Haha what a kick!
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: FDK: The Crush - 03/30/13 12:39 PM
clap Hey, they say you end up marrying one of your parents... wink Too cute! I can just imagine the look of horror on Clark's face from the way you described it! Well done!
Posted By: mrsMxyzptlk Re: FDK: The Crush - 04/02/13 02:12 PM
Yikes! eek I've read a few short stories where Clark's daughter was grossed out that her friends had crushes on Superman, but this twist takes the cake!

I can just imagine the look of horror on Clark's face
I'd like to see that. I imagine he would be quite speechless.
Posted By: magical Re: FDK: The Crush - 04/02/13 02:56 PM
Clark calling his daughter "pumpkin" - I can so see that.

I would love to see how this father-daughter talk goes; way stickier, even, than the "birds and the bees" discussion.
Posted By: Female Hawk Re: FDK: The Crush - 04/03/13 06:32 AM
Oh dear. I can imagine Lois finding this situation very funny. Not so sure about Clark, though.

Amusing idea and well written.

Corrina.
Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: The Crush - 04/06/13 11:48 AM
Thanks to all of you for the nice feedback. I've had this idea for quite some time now, but I had no idea how to turn it into a story. Glad you enjoyed this. laugh
Posted By: Classicalla Re: FDK: The Crush - 04/07/13 01:42 AM
ROFLOL. Clark is in quite a conundrum.
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: The Crush - 04/07/13 04:31 AM
I look out of my window and what do I see? Snow! In March! Oh, how I long to see the sun.
Oh yes in deed. On the plus side, weather fits to the season North of the Wall.

“Why don’t you ask Dad to take you?“ Shane suggested impatiently and sighed. “Sara, I’m trying to get my homework done.
Little Clarkettes?

“He will make fun of me,” Sara replied defensively.
Clark? Nahh…

But Sara’s temper was more like their Dad’s.
So, a wuss, huh?
CLARK: Hey!

Come on, Shane, please take me to that hotel,” she begged. “Mom will go ballistic if I’m trying to get there alone.
wave Michael
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: FDK: The Crush - 04/07/13 07:32 PM
This reminds me of a recent leaf on my Cartoon-A-Day calendar.

Two kids are at the playground at school. One says: "I think I have a crush on my teacher." The other kid replies, "Oh, everyone does that - wait a minute, you're home-schooled, aren't you, Oedipus?"
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards