Lois & Clark Forums
Well, I guess we could stop here, the way we did in the original short story with this happily ever after ending evil

Hang on the ride is about to get a little rough. shock

comments go here
I am really, really worred.
Ken, each time I read this I can't help but snicker privately! laugh This fic has evolved from a simple idea to a story about patience and endurance. Lucy was not getting between Lois and her hubby!

Lois and Clark are still happy and in love. Just because they had to wait ninety years for their honeymoon, it did not put a damper on the romance.

Only one quibble: when a person walks into a room the foot or in this case red boot appears first - not the leg!

Next part?
Hi John,

Not to worry about the next part. evil
Hi Morgana,

Welcome back to teh board, hahaha. clap
Nice and simple.

Now, did you know that in "All Star Superman" being overcharged with solar radiation is how Lex manages to finally kill Superman?

Anyway, nice an straightforward part. However, I was disappointed at this:
As her body melded to his she knew that they would finally be consummating their marriage the proper way.
I was sure that Lois would have found a way to encourage Clark to consummate their marriage before this.

Bob
Bob:
Due to my husband's job we are sometimes separated for long periods of time. So I am in TOTAL agreement with you. evil

Those of you who have read my comments, know I NEVER use that particular Graemlin.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards