Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: amberlea FDK: Two Weeks in June 1/? and 2/? - 09/05/12 08:47 PM
Comments go here! Thanks!

Amber smile
Posted By: robinson Re: FDK: Two Weeks in June 1/? and 2/? - 09/05/12 10:16 PM
So far I love it! Anxiously waiting for more.

Kathy
www.chili-everyway.com
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK: Two Weeks in June 1/? and 2/? - 09/05/12 10:17 PM
ooooh. This looks interesting. Lois working for the Met U paper covering sports. Let me guess who's going to show up on the U of K team? Ralph? Nope. I had his name around here. laugh

Lots of fun so far. I don't know if I trust Scott. He seems a bit TOO nice in my opinion. Of course, if he does something to his home team's reporter, he's not going to get any good press and it's not good to get a bad rep before one leaves college.

Can't wait to see where you're going.
Posted By: Sydney Re: FDK: Two Weeks in June 1/? and 2/? - 09/05/12 11:46 PM
Love it!

Looking forward to the next part.

wave
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: FDK: Two Weeks in June 1/? and 2/? - 09/05/12 11:55 PM
hyper More! More! More! I'm guessing that she's going to be meeting a tall, dark and handsome Kansas stranger? Will he be on the team? Or reporting as well? (Keep in mind, I shall be very disappointed if he makes no appearance.)

Can't wait!
Posted By: amberlea Re: FDK: Two Weeks in June 1/? and 2/? - 09/06/12 06:34 PM
Hooray, fdk! Thank you! smile

Kathy - I'm glad you like it! I need to write a little more, and then I will post part 3.

Virginia - There is little to no chance of Ralph ever showing up in one of my stories, so rest easy on that count. smile That's an interesting take on Scott. We'll see!

Sydney - Thank you for reading! smile

Mouserocks - You will not be disappointed. A certain Kansan will soon make his appearance.

I'm hoping to post the next part this weekend.

Thanks!
Amber smile
Posted By: KenJ Re: FDK: Two Weeks in June 1/? and 2/? - 09/08/12 11:56 AM
Amberlea,

You have amply justified my offer.

Terrific story so far. I can't wait to see who is on the Kansas team, either as a player or as a reporter.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK: Two Weeks in June 1/? and 2/? - 11/09/12 05:59 PM
Bump! We're ready for the next part! hyper
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK: Two Weeks in June 1/? and 2/? - 11/09/12 08:25 PM
Oh goody, I had given up hope on the rest, but I guess it is still Texas summer. I am hoping we see Clark soon.
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Two Weeks in June 1/? and 2/? - 06/30/13 11:53 AM
“So, boys, tell me about the significance of making it to Omaha.” Reporter mode on.
This is a great way to see Lois back in the 80's. What a hoot to find out she woke up to the music of ToTo's 'Africa' Love that sound.

And so it begins....
Posted By: ColleenMA Re: FDK: Two Weeks in June 1/? and 2/? - 07/02/13 10:46 AM
Hey, somebody's been to Omaha! I almost squealed when the Coach said they were having dinner at Spaghetti Works. laugh
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards