Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Deadly Chakram FDK: Contractually Bound (1/21) - 03/15/12 10:32 PM
I'm aiming for about 20 chapters. Perhaps more if my muse kicks into overdrive. I normally wouldn't post a story that I'm not 100% finished with, but I'm in the middle of chapter 16 and my muse needs some feedback based inspiration.

So...thoughts?
Posted By: AntiKryptonite Re: FDK: Contractually Bound (1/21) - 03/15/12 11:54 PM
Glad to see you're posting! I'm enjoying this story very much! Hope you get the inspiration you need. smile
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Contractually Bound (1/21) - 03/16/12 12:32 AM
Originally posted by AntiKryptonite:
Glad to see you're posting! I'm enjoying this story very much! Hope you get the inspiration you need. smile
Thanks hun! smile I'm really loving the feedback that you are sending on the beta'd chapters. It's helping to inspire me a lot. It was just time that I threw some of the earlier chapters out to the masses. smile
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK: Contractually Bound (1/21) - 03/16/12 12:56 AM
I see Kal-El's life and personality on Krypton is much different than that of his on earth. This is probably due to being raised as a prince with his birth family, instead of a serf like the Kents. wink I like that you made Jai (Jimmy) is half-brother and that Kal wasn't 'contractually bound' to Zara in this story. (phew!) At first I was worried one of the brothers would end up being Nor.

The fight scenario between the three brothers makes me wonder how stable the ruling class is in your story. Is there an anticipation of attack or an uprising? Or are they just bored upperclass youth with nothing else to do but beat each other up?

I take it that Zara and Ching's marriage hasn't happened yet. Strange that a second son is married off before the heir apparent has sired a heir, but I don't know the full structure of this society as of yet.

Again, your descriptions are beautiful and detailed in a way that makes me envious. When Kal walked into Jor-El's study it wasn't a blank room but one fully realized by the reader. Well done. clap

So far Kal seems like an arrogent, full-of-himself and his (non-super) abilities, spoiled brat. True, this wasn't the future he wanted, but as to how this has curtailed his aspirations (whatever they might be) for his future are still vague. Kal clearly doesn't seem too interested in the fair sex (at least taken any opportunities with the concubines) nor fallen in love elsewhere, hence the spoiled brat remark. (I don't know how much contact the two sexes have with one another in this society.) Kal has yet to express any interest in a career (if that is possible for royality), a vocation, or hobby (except besting his brothers at any chance given) since leaving the military. Sorry, I'm not feeling overly sympathtic for Kal and his plight, yet. The Kal-El we know and love, would have willingly given up his marital life for the chance to save millions of people dying in a plague and a beloved elder brother, even if said arrangement was not one of his making or liking and wouldn't have been so pouty and pissy about it. (Actually, didn't Clark do this by agreeing to leave Lois and marry Zara?)

I'm assuming Kal's personality will change during the course of this story so that he's more like the CK that we love. Or is this a reverse "Taming of the Shrew" where Lois is the one forced to tame the shrewish Kal? (oooh, that could be fun twist. laugh )

I look forward to Kal's meeting (marriage) to Lois.
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Contractually Bound (1/21) - 03/16/12 01:21 AM
Oooh! Virginia is here! wave

I see Kal-El's life and personality on Krypton is much different than that of his on earth. This is probably due to being raised as a prince with his birth family, instead of a serf like the Kents.
Actually, his is quite similar to our Clark. He just hasn't had much of an opportunity to show it just yet. I promise, he's not a spoiled brat! smile

I like that you made Jai (Jimmy) is half-brother and that Kal wasn't 'contractually bound' to Zara in this story. (phew!) At first I was worried one of the brothers would end up being Nor.
Thank you. And God no, no blood relation to Nor, though he will be involved in the story. (Actually never crossed my mind to make Nor Kal's brother since Female Hawk did that in her story.) I loved the idea of making Jimmy Clark's little brother (and by little I mean about six months younger or so), since they have a very brotherly sort of relationship on Earth.

The fight scenario between the three brothers makes me wonder how stable the ruling class is in your story. Is there an anticipation of attack or an uprising? Or are they just bored upperclass youth with nothing else to do but beat each other up?
It's a very stable society, just three young men bored to tears and mock fighting as a way to blow off steam/stay in shape/have some fun.

I take it that Zara and Ching's marriage hasn't happened yet. Strange that a second son is married off before the heir apparent has sired a heir, but I don't know the full structure of this society as of yet.
Zara and Ching's marriage has already happened, as you will see in the coming chapters, but no, they haven't produced an heir yet.

Again, your descriptions are beautiful and detailed in a way that makes me envious. When Kal walked into Jor-El's study it wasn't a blank room but one fully realized by the reader. Well done.
Thank you! smile

So far Kal seems like an arrogent, full-of-himself and his (non-super) abilities, spoiled brat. True, this wasn't the future he wanted, but as to how this has curtailed his aspirations (whatever they might be) for his future are still vague.
Just blindsided, is all. smile

Kal clearly doesn't seem too interested in the fair sex (at least taken any opportunities with the concubines) nor fallen in love elsewhere, hence the spoiled brat remark. (I don't know how much contact the two sexes have with one another in this society.)
There is contact, but no one has struck his fancy. That will come up too.

Kal has yet to express any interest in a career (if that is possible for royality), a vocation, or hobby (except besting his brothers at any chance given) since leaving the military.
He'll explain his ambitions/career goals later on. But it basically involves him knowing that once Ching becomes Supreme Lord (and inevitablity, seeing as Jor-El will one day die), that he will be his brother's right hand in running the planet. But you'll hear it all straight from Kal's lips in a couple of chapters.

Sorry, I'm not feeling overly sympathtic for Kal and his plight, yet. The Kal-El we know and love, would have willingly given up his marital life for the chance to save millions of people dying in a plague and a beloved elder brother, even if said arrangement was not one of his making or liking and wouldn't have been so pouty and pissy about it. (Actually, didn't Clark do this by agreeing to leave Lois and marry Zara?)
True, but he's only pissy because the marriage was kept a secret and now he's only got two weeks to come to terms with his entire life being thrown into turmoil.

I'm assuming Kal's personality will change during the course of this story so that he's more like the CK that we love. Or is this a reverse "Taming of the Shrew" where Lois is the one forced to tame the shrewish Kal? (oooh, that could be fun twist. laugh )
laugh Now that really would be something! Kal needing to be tamed while Lois is the level headed one! But you'll get a lot more of Kal's personality soon.

I look forward to Kal's meeting (marriage) to Lois.
Chapter 3! laugh

But...well...being married to Lois won't be pretty...at least, in the beginning. peep
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: FDK: Contractually Bound (1/21) - 03/16/12 05:53 AM
Great start! You've captured my interest with this storyline. I'm looking forward to Kal meeting his betrothed.

I have met the girl you are to marry a few times when I have gone to visit with Samm. She is a rare beauty and a sweet girl.
Sweet Puppy Lyne instead of Mad Dog Lane? That is a change! laugh

I think Kal won't be disappointed when he meets his future wife, but after the marriage all bets are off and we will have to see how they cope with the situation. wink

You can already post chapter 2. cool

Andreia
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Contractually Bound (1/21) - 03/16/12 05:53 AM
I only started reading and I'm hooked! I love anything that is set on Krypton.

Keep going! smile1
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Contractually Bound (1/21) - 03/16/12 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Ultra Woman:
Great start! You've captured my interest with this storyline. I'm looking forward to Kal meeting his betrothed.

I have met the girl you are to marry a few times when I have gone to visit with Samm. She is a rare beauty and a sweet girl.
Sweet Puppy Lyne instead of Mad Dog Lane? That is a change! laugh

I think Kal won't be disappointed when he meets his future wife, but after the marriage all bets are off and we will have to see how they cope with the situation. wink

You can already post chapter 2. cool

Andreia
Thank you! Umm...Lois isn't quite a Sweet Puppy...no matter *what* universe she shows up in. wink

I plan on posting about once a week, until I finish the last few chapters. I may pick up the pace after that.
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Contractually Bound (1/21) - 03/16/12 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Morgana:
I only started reading and I'm hooked! I love anything that is set on Krypton.

Keep going! smile1
Thanks, Morgana! It was fun to write one on Krypton. smile
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK: Contractually Bound (1/21) - 03/16/12 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
I plan on posting about once a week, until I finish the last few chapters. I may pick up the pace after that.
Once a week?! Is this some new fangled Kryptonian torture or what? thud
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Contractually Bound (1/21) - 03/16/12 01:49 PM
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
<strong> I plan on posting about once a week, until I finish the last few chapters. I may pick up the pace after that.
Once a week?! Is this some new fangled Kryptonian torture or what? rotflol

Just ensuring that my muse has enough time to bang out the last few chapters, that's all.

devil
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: FDK: Contractually Bound (1/21) - 03/16/12 02:04 PM
Great start! Things are different on Krypton. Are we on Old Krypton, or New Krypton? Does that make a difference in this fic?
Posted By: MrsLuthor Re: FDK: Contractually Bound (1/21) - 03/16/12 02:41 PM
I was def. scared to read this at first because I don't like Kal being married to Zara, but my curiosity was peaked, and I'm very glad it was!

With the differences in Kal's, I'm kind of excited to see what Lois' personality is going to be like.
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Contractually Bound (1/21) - 03/16/12 02:48 PM
Originally posted by IolantheAlias:
Great start! Things are different on Krypton. Are we on Old Krypton, or New Krypton? Does that make a difference in this fic?
Old Krypton. It never exploded. Doesn't make *too* much of a difference though, I guess.

Thanks! wave
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Contractually Bound (1/21) - 03/16/12 02:51 PM
Originally posted by MrsLuthor:
I was def. scared to read this at first because I don't like Kal being married to Zara, but my curiosity was peaked, and I'm very glad it was!

With the differences in Kal's, I'm kind of excited to see what Lois' personality is going to be like.
I don't like Kal being married to Zara either. smile About as much as I hate Lois and Lex together, to be honest.

I'm glad that you decided to take a chance on this fic regardless. Kal isn't all that different from our Clark, as you will hopefully see in the rest of the fic. smile

Thanks for stopping in! smile
Posted By: MrsLuthor Re: FDK: Contractually Bound (1/21) - 03/16/12 04:03 PM
[b] I was def. scared to read this at first because I don't like Kal being married to Zara, but my curiosity was peaked, and I'm very glad it was!

I don't like Kal being married to Zara either. smile About as much as I hate Lois and Lex together, to be honest.

I'm glad that you decided to take a chance on this fic regardless. Kal isn't all that different from our Clark, as you will hopefully see in the rest of the fic. smile

Thanks for stopping in! smile [/b]
Haha yea... we should totally set Lex and Zara up. His ego could use the super downsizing of a super woman wink

Can't wait to read more of this!
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Contractually Bound (1/21) - 03/16/12 04:21 PM
[b]
[b] I was def. scared to read this at first because I don't like Kal being married to Zara, but my curiosity was peaked, and I'm very glad it was!

Haha yea... we should totally set Lex and Zara up. His ego could use the super downsizing of a super woman wink

Can't wait to read more of this! [/b]
clap That would be awesome! laugh
Posted By: MrsLuthor Re: FDK: Contractually Bound (1/21) - 03/16/12 05:50 PM
[b]
[b] </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by MrsLuthor:
<strong> I was def. scared to read this at first because I don't like Kal being married to Zara, but my curiosity was peaked, and I'm very glad it was!

Can't wait to read more of this! [/b]
clap That would be awesome! laugh </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">lol Do they have male concubines on New Krypton?
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: FDK: Contractually Bound (1/21) - 03/16/12 07:39 PM
Yay! You finally posted this! After your preview in your interview... I was becoming anxious for another long story! Glad to see this up! I read it on my phone at two am last night when my car broke down in the middle of a *very* bad neighborhood in Sacramento on my drive home from school... :rolleyes: eek So your story was a nice break from an otherwise scary and terrible night. /sighs/

Couple of points I enjoyed (while running on my limited brain power from little sleep):
The attack came without warning [...]
"End simulation."
Phew. I was really concerned for a minute there. And I kind of expected it to be Nor.
reached down to help his older brother, Ching, from the thick black mats that lined the floor
laugh Ching! Perfect! If Kal were to have a brother, I think that'd be great. That eliminates the Zara issue too, right?
Kal turned to his younger half-brother, Jai, and helped him to his feet as well.
Didn't connect this to Jimmy until reading other comments. clap Great!
"Good. You know you can talk to me any time, day or night. My door is always open." He paused. "Except for tonight. I've got Nita coming tonight."

Kal shook his head. "Another concubine? Jai..."

"Hey," Jai said, a little defensively, "just because you and Ching choose not to partake of the professional care services, doesn't mean that I have to follow suit."
clap clap Aha! Hahahaha!!! Oh, my! That's just great! I can totally see Jimmy doing and saying just that! Brava!
"Kal, do you remember when you were very young, and Ching came down with a case of the Red Fever?"

Kal shook his head. "I've heard stories of that time, but I don't have any memory of it. My professors used to say only that it was one of the worst epidemics ever to sweep across this planet. Hundreds of thousands died. Millions were infected before Dr. Lyne found a way to treat and cure the disease."
Lyne? Like Lane? And like the use of the red fever.
Kal's brow crinkled in confusion. "And what is it that you owe him?"

"You."

Kal choked as he swallowed a sip of the exquisite wine. "Me?"
/chokes on water/ "Him?!" ( wink JK. Kind of saw that coming with the little sneak peek you gave me.)
Lois," Kal said, trying the name out. It came out sounding more like a death knell than a name.
laugh It will be one if he doesn't straighten out soon. She'll knock some sense into him.
When will this happen? Or am I to guess at that as well?"

"In two weeks' time."
eek Quick turn around time. Shotgun wedding, anybody? wink

Really liked this story- can't wait for more!
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Contractually Bound (1/21) - 03/16/12 09:57 PM
lol Do they have male concubines on New Krypton? [/QB]
Nah. Too archaic and patriarical of a society. Only the men get to sleep around. wink
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Contractually Bound (1/21) - 03/16/12 10:07 PM
Yay! You finally posted this! After your preview in your interview... I was becoming anxious for another long story!
Awww! Thanks! That just boosted my ego about 19,000 points. smile

Glad to see this up! I read it on my phone at two am last night when my car broke down in the middle of a *very* bad neighborhood in Sacramento on my drive home from school... So your story was a nice break from an otherwise scary and terrible night. /sighs/
eek That *is* scary! Glad you're okay!

Phew. I was really concerned for a minute there. And I kind of expected it to be Nor.
Ah, the old bait-and-switch. I love when that works. laugh

Quick turn around time. Shotgun wedding, anybody?
laugh

Really liked this story- can't wait for more!
So glad not to disappoint you after baiting you with information from the interview! laugh
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: FDK: Contractually Bound (1/21) - 03/17/12 12:45 AM
Awww! Thanks! That just boosted my ego about 19,000 points.
Remind me not to buy you any hats... laugh
That *is* scary! Glad you're okay!
Yeah. For a while there I was sure I was going to be on the news the next day... and not in a good way. This distracted me. Thank god I had good signal and a full battery. smile1 Yay! I shall sleep with him every night... *ahem* Whoa. Did not come out the way I wanted it to. Heard it as soon as I wrote it, too... blush
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: FDK: Contractually Bound (1/21) - 03/17/12 12:49 AM
lol Do they have male concubines on New Krypton?
goofy
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Contractually Bound (1/21) - 03/17/12 01:02 AM
Remind me not to buy you any hats...
laugh

Yay! I shall sleep with him every night... *ahem* Whoa. Did not come out the way I wanted it to. Heard it as soon as I wrote it, too...
<laughing my butt off while my cats give me very strange looks>

That'd be funny. Ooh. What if the roles were reversed and Clark was put in those shoes...? It might be considered a double standard, but I think it would work.
rotflol Somehow, I don't think he'd complain if he was Lois' male concubine. laugh wink
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: FDK: Contractually Bound (1/21) - 03/17/12 02:42 AM
Somehow, I don't think he'd complain if he was Lois' male concubine.
I can't imagine Lois complaining either, for that matter. wink goofy
Posted By: KenJ Re: FDK: Contractually Bound (1/21) - 03/17/12 10:18 AM
Vicki,

So happy to see this story! smile1 Wonderful and so inspirational! hyper

You and Corrina have given me food for thought. clap
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Contractually Bound (1/21) - 03/17/12 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Mouserocks:
[b] Somehow, I don't think he'd complain if he was Lois' male concubine.
I can't imagine Lois complaining either, for that matter. wink goofy [/b]
clap
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Contractually Bound (1/21) - 03/17/12 10:55 AM
Originally posted by KenJ:
Vicki,

So happy to see this story! smile1 Wonderful and so inspirational! hyper

You and Corrina have given me food for thought. clap
Thanks so much Ken! blush Glad I could entertain you. smile
Posted By: Lara Joelle Kent Re: FDK: Contractually Bound (1/21) - 03/17/12 01:59 PM
Loving this story so far. Your set-up is very intriguing, and I'm curious to see how Lois and Kal will make each other miserable at first. wink

However, I have a feeling that either Jor-El is delusional, or he hasn't seen much of Lois yet. (The rare beauty comment might hit 100%, but the "sweet girl" one? Forgive me if I lol ) Ah, the Els are in for a big surprise!

(Are you taking bets on Lois kicking the butts of all three princes? Just wondering.)
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Contractually Bound (1/21) - 03/17/12 02:39 PM
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lara Joelle Kent:
<strong> Loving this story so far. Your set-up is very intriguing, and I'm curious to see how Lois and Kal will make each other miserable at first. wink

However, I have a feeling that either Jor-El is delusional, or he hasn't seen much of Lois yet. (The rare beauty comment might hit 100%, but the "sweet girl" one? Forgive me if I rotflol

Glad you are enjoying it so far, Lara!

Jor-El has only seen Lois a handful of times, and when he has, he's been...misled. wink Kal's in for quite the shock...
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK: Contractually Bound (1/21) - 03/18/12 08:27 AM
ooh, interesting... I look forward to meeting the "sweet girl" <g>

PJ
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Contractually Bound (1/21) - 03/18/12 10:54 AM
Originally posted by ChiefPam:
ooh, interesting... I look forward to meeting the "sweet girl" <g>

PJ
Thank you, Pam! smile The "sweet girl" appears in Chapter 3. smile
Posted By: stephnachia Re: FDK: Contractually Bound (1/21) - 03/19/12 01:17 PM
Really looking forward to the rest of this story!!

And your avatar must be Clark's grim face when he had no choice but to tell his dad he would marry Lois. laugh
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Contractually Bound (1/21) - 03/19/12 04:43 PM
Originally posted by stephnachia:
Really looking forward to the rest of this story!!

And your avatar must be Clark's grim face when he had no choice but to tell his dad he would marry Lois. laugh
laugh Thanks! Promise - more coming towards the end of the week! smile

Poor Kal - having to marry his soul mate.
Posted By: Lara Joelle Kent Re: FDK: Contractually Bound (1/21) - 03/20/12 02:15 PM
Yeah, totally. Poor guy. He has my sympathy. /sarcasm
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Contractually Bound (1/21) - 03/20/12 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Lara Joelle Kent:
Yeah, totally. Poor guy. He has my sympathy. /sarcasm
rotflol
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: Contractually Bound (1/21) - 03/22/12 02:44 PM
Oh…look! New story out there!
No statement is ever truer than when Kal-El, Prince of Krypton is forced into a marriage that he never knew about.
Kal-El and Zara? But what would the fun be with that?

But it may just be the best thing that has ever happened to him, if he only lets it be.
/nixes ‘Zara’, fills in ‘Lois’. Oh, look, suddenly the name of the Kryptonian First Lord’s no longer ‘Kaz-El’ but ‘Kal-El’.

For this story, please imagine Krypton as resembling Earth, but as being way more technologically advanced. Their society, however, is more archaic, with lords and a common class, and one Supreme Lord of the planet.
Ooooooooooh!

Prince Kal-El strolled down the worn dirt pathway, hands swinging slightly at his sides.
Oh? So, he’s out in the country-side? Or is it actually the capital, just that it looks like a technologically advanced version of a middle-ages town? Or is it actually a Shanty Town and Kal-El is looking for trouble?

The attack came without warning.
Huh.

In fact, he shouldn't have any real problem with this fight. Not against these two, at any rate.
/squints eyes/

"End simulation."
Aaaaaahhhh…

All three of the men looked up to see the Supreme Lord of Krypton, their father, Jor-El. He was watching them intently, but no expression showed on his face.
/Is reminded of Paul’s training in Dune/

But, Kal, I need to speak with you,"
He’s getting a wiiii-fe! Or did Jor-El find out about Kal’s caregiver-habit?

As if on autopilot, he barely registered as he unlocked his private locker, gathered his things, and headed into the shower.
confused Where’s the steam-room with the appropriately undressed caregivers? Where’s the luxury baths? The scented oils? The massage tables? The pallets of rich foods and fermented beverages?

A fine shadow of stubble had sprouted on his cheeks and chin; he'd get to them in the morning.
So, he’s going to be looking ruggedly handsome when he meets his wife?

"Except for tonight. I've got Nita coming tonight."
Jep. Jai certainly sounds like it’s short for Jimmy.

Kal shook his head. "Another concubine? Jai..."
razz

Within a day he was as healthy as ever and was able to come out of the quarantine that we had been forced to keep him in."
And now he’s sterile because of the illness and no longer in line for the throne, huh?

But the damage had been done. Hundreds of thousands had succumbed to the virus.
Yes. Now think, if someone had acted sooner…

Samm had always been my rival in every way. Politics, professional matters, even in dueling matches. Lesser noble or not, he had the ear of many of the Elders.
Sheeesh! That’s what ‘accidents’ are for!

Your back was against the wall, and since Ching was already bound to Zara since birth,
So, that’s how you got rid of her!

"And which am I to wed?" Kal asked in a bitter voice.
The one who’s not presently in training with the Royal School of Professional Caregiving.

"Lois," Kal said, trying the name out. It came out sounding more like a death knell than a name.
wave Michael
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Contractually Bound (1/21) - 03/22/12 03:10 PM
Ooooh! Darthy is here! hyper
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: Contractually Bound (1/21) - 03/23/12 01:07 PM
None. Just an evil author providing a bait and switch.
goofy

wave Michael
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Contractually Bound (1/21) - 03/23/12 03:50 PM
First would weird. And second... Umm... very... inappropriate?
Only if you let it be. wink

/is very interested/ On a serious note, though. Unless there's a good reason Samm wasn't involved from the get-go and didn't have the required resources, Jor-El will come off as a...well... less than competent ruler
Food for thought. I'll probably wind up re-working a little of this when I make it archive ready.

/eyes theme of story and board posted/ Hmm... I'll believe it when I see it.
clap

Hope Lois at least knows how things work, then. Otherwise that could be an awkward...encounter.
evil

/eyes drinks with appropriate suspicion/
<whistles innocently>

Well... it did look like fun. And it has concubines.
lol
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards