Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Sue S. FDK: The Vampire Murders, part 6 - 12/19/11 08:02 AM
Dang it, Nan! You just keep ratcheting up the tension and I'm afraid I won't have any fingernails left.

"All right, but please don't go any closer until I get back. Promise?"
Promise or not, I was fully expecting her to go back across the street and get into trouble.

Lois relaxed. Somehow, sitting safely in the cab of the Jeep
So we've established that Lois has never seen 'The Lost Boys', because those guys can peel the top right off a car. <g>

The face was narrow and pale, with dark, piercing eyes and a head of thick, black hair. As light headlights illuminated his features, he ducked his face, shading his eyes, half covering it with the lapel of his form-fitting, black coat.
Eeeeeeeee! <covers eyes with hands> Tell me when he's really goneā€¦ shock
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK: The Vampire Murders, part 6 - 12/19/11 10:33 AM
Spooky! Is that vampire guy stalking Lois? Was it that dark man at the end? Yes, much safer in the car with Clark. You sure got bone-chilling down.
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: The Vampire Murders, part 6 - 12/19/11 02:53 PM
wave or, better eek wave Michael
Posted By: shimauma Re: FDK: The Vampire Murders, part 6 - 12/20/11 09:59 PM
As he turned the corner, the headlights illuminated a single figure standing on the sidewalk. A man wearing a dark suit and a dark, form-fitting overcoat. He lifted his face as the lights flashed across him, and Lois saw a face that she would not forget for some time.
FREAKIN' YIKES!!! shock

I think Virginia said it best
You sure got bone-chilling down.
and Sue said it funniest

Lois has never seen 'The Lost Boys', because those guys can peel the top right off a car
yeah, back in the day, they didn't date you, they ate you... shock

[Linked Image]

TEEEEEJ
Posted By: Nan Re: FDK: The Vampire Murders, part 6 - 12/20/11 10:30 PM
LOL!

Thank you very much for the comments. I had been thinking about this story for some time, but I hesitated to write it because I wasn't sure I could give it the necessary creep factor without overdoing it.

Good to know that I seem to have hit the right balance.

I'm working on the next part and hopefully I'll have it up in a day or two.

Nan
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: FDK: The Vampire Murders, part 6 - 12/22/11 08:22 PM
Wow! Who's the creepy guy in the black coat? And what was the thing with wings? Is it really the Superman clone? Or is there some other eerie explanation? (Or maybe a prosaic explanation?)
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK: The Vampire Murders, part 6 - 12/28/11 12:22 AM
FYI: Nan, I was just checking where this story left off before Part 7 and noticed in Part 6 you wrote "And now for Part 5".
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards