Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: VirginiaR FDK - Double Jeopardy 24/? - 08/08/11 03:11 PM
<<fanning self>> Well, I certainly can understand why Clark excused himself early. Bit of a tease there, Lois? laugh I'm thinking she might be the kinky one in the couple.

I love the romantic banter between them and that even though they've never even kissed that they are comfortable enough with each other to discuss other more intimate possibilities. razz Couldn't he just try to escape from jail, fall off the roof, break his spine, get shot by the guards and then get run over by a bulldozer or tank or something with spikey wheels? Oh, I forgot get drenched in hot boiling oil and set on fire. Yes, he needs to be reduced to ashes. Or am I being too kind? huh

Clark is a sweety, still, as always. And the chemistry between him and Lois is radiating off the screen. <<fans self again>> Well, that was worth the wait. Thank you.
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK - Double Jeopardy 24/? - 08/08/11 05:31 PM
Yay, great chapter. Very steamy and yet sweet. I can't wait for a kiss at least. I can't believe they are waiting this long. Laura
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: FDK - Double Jeopardy 24/? - 08/09/11 05:11 AM
"So, which room do you like?"

"The one with you in it," she said under her breath as she inspected the bathroom.
Loved her answer! I couldn't agree more. Any room would be perfect with Clark in it. wink

Poor Clark is enduring a sweet torture. laugh I hope he will be rewarded by his patience. Lois is still healing, but she couldn't get a better therapy than Clark's love and support. hyper

Andreia
Posted By: DW Re: FDK - Double Jeopardy 24/? - 08/09/11 11:27 AM
Yay, an update smile1

What a great chapter; however Lois still has a long way to go!

Loved that Clark gave her the master bedroom hyper and will add hopefully soon!

smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards