Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: BrenRen FDK - Everybody Knows - 04/14/11 03:11 PM
Like it? Love it? Think it should have been tossed into the circular files? goofy Let me know! Thanks!!
Posted By: mika Re: FDK - Everybody Knows - 04/14/11 03:59 PM
So cute, I loved it. I love stories where everyone figures out the secret and Clark is clueless. Loved his reactions to everyone knowing. I think it is cool where stories have the citizens of smallville knowing and protecting Clarks secret. Great Job. Looking foreward to more stories.
Posted By: Lara Joelle Kent Re: FDK - Everybody Knows - 04/14/11 04:11 PM
Soo cute! I loved every bit of this story!
Posted By: KathyB Re: FDK - Everybody Knows - 04/14/11 08:11 PM
Hahaha, cute! My favorite was the people of Smallville, who have known for years, but don't treat him any differently. "With Clark, what you see is what you get", indeed!

Fun story, Bren. smile

Kathy
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK - Everybody Knows - 04/14/11 08:22 PM
This was adorable and refreshing!What a great little story.
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: FDK - Everybody Knows - 04/14/11 08:52 PM
That was hilarious! Clark is so paranoid about keeping his secret, and having the alternate identity... and everyone knows!

It makes a lot of sense when you describe it, too. Of course Henderson would know after the gangsters "shoot" Clark. Of course Perry would figure it out - he didn't get to be EIC of the Daily Planet because he could yodel. Of course Bobby Bigmouth would know - he's a profession snitch and information is his business. Of course the Smallvillians would all know.

Frankly, though, I am surprised that Jimmy figured it out. wink
Posted By: Framework4 Re: FDK - Everybody Knows - 04/14/11 10:58 PM
Delightful
Posted By: scifiJoan Re: FDK - Everybody Knows - 04/15/11 06:56 AM
That was fun! Love the idea of Clark being so clueless while the others had already figured it out.
Posted By: Jenna Re: FDK - Everybody Knows - 04/15/11 07:28 AM
Sweet chocolate-y fluff. Ya gotta love it.
Posted By: DW Re: FDK - Everybody Knows - 04/15/11 09:06 AM
I loved it and the fact that everyone knows while Clark is super clueless thumbsup clap smile
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: FDK - Everybody Knows - 04/15/11 11:01 AM
That was hysterical! rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

I am so glad that the last vignette didn't start out with Lois telling Clark that she had just had an interesting conversation with Ralph...!

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: Artemis Re: FDK - Everybody Knows - 04/16/11 09:10 AM
Very cute. Definitely up for a Kerth next year.
cool
Artemis
Posted By: EvelynC Re: FDK - Everybody Knows - 04/17/11 04:37 PM
Such fun!!! Very enjoyable. Definitely a keeper!!!!!!! thumbsup
Posted By: mozartmaid Re: FDK - Everybody Knows - 04/20/11 12:49 PM
So cute! Loved the deft humor you put in -- like the er, purple pregnancy test. Simply delightful! Well done! smile
Posted By: HappyGirl Re: FDK - Everybody Knows - 04/23/11 06:42 PM
Well done. That was like one big LC fanfic in joke. Saving all of Smallville for last was a stroke of genius. laugh
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards