Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: mozartmaid FDK Down the Rabbit Hole (1/4) - 03/12/11 12:03 AM
It's always a challenge for me to write in first person present -- but somehow Alt-Clark had this story to tell, and who am I to argue with Superman? laugh

Comments most welcome!
Posted By: SJH Re: FDK Down the Rabbit Hole (1/4) - 03/12/11 04:34 AM
Is this a be careful what you ask for tale of two cities?or should Clark stay out of fun houses?
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: FDK Down the Rabbit Hole (1/4) - 03/12/11 05:32 AM
An excellent beginning. You've really captured alt-Clark's heart-sickness well.

I hope he keeps an eye out for white rabbits and mad hatters. wink

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK Down the Rabbit Hole (1/4) - 03/12/11 09:05 AM
I liked it too! I'll be reading. But I worry that the fic will end badly, particularly for Lois, so I'll remain cautious in my comments until I know that things are going to be okay!

Ann
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK Down the Rabbit Hole (1/4) - 03/12/11 09:17 AM
OHHHHH I like this one! More soon!
Posted By: scifiJoan Re: FDK Down the Rabbit Hole (1/4) - 03/12/11 09:52 AM
What a fun premise. It's intriguing to see alt-Clark's life and the struggles he deals with. It will be fun to see where you go with this. Great start!

Joan
Posted By: bellarase Re: FDK Down the Rabbit Hole (1/4) - 03/12/11 10:45 AM
oh what a great premise!! Can't wait to read more!
Posted By: mozartmaid Re: FDK Down the Rabbit Hole (1/4) - 03/13/11 12:27 AM
I'm glad you like it! It took me a while to figure out what to do with Iolanthe's requests -- but once I started it, this story came really easy! Next part will be up shortly!

Thanks for reading and commenting! hyper
Posted By: DW Re: FDK Down the Rabbit Hole (1/4) - 03/13/11 03:27 AM
I like it too! Interesting premise and I look forward to see where you will go with this!

smile
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: FDK Down the Rabbit Hole (1/4) - 03/13/11 04:02 PM
Whee-hoo! Got my story! I can't wait to see where you're going with this. The funhouse was very surreal.

Am I right in assuming that the "total eclipse" mentioned is the prelude to Nightfall?
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK Down the Rabbit Hole (1/4) - 03/14/11 02:56 PM
That's a very creative start. So, where is 'our' Clark. And which universe did Alt-Clark get sent to? And is the mirror Mxy's doing or Tempus? is it possible that Tempus is sending the children away just to lure Superman in? So many questions. And only the next parts will answer them laugh

Oh, and the FPoV works very well clap

Michael
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards