Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Lynn S. M. FDK - You are Different (1/1) - 03/02/11 03:12 PM
Just a quick ficlet that came to me this afternoon. It was unbeta-ed.

As always, all feedback welcomed.

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: Muffin Re: FDK - You are Different (1/1) - 03/02/11 04:03 PM
Very sweet! You said all the things I would have pictured Lois saying to Clark to encourage him through his trials. Now all you need is to write a letter from Clark to Lois as a companion piece. wink As always, Lynn, your stories are enjoyable and refreshing.

-Muffin
Posted By: scifiJoan Re: FDK - You are Different (1/1) - 03/02/11 05:32 PM
Aw - how sweet! Nicely done as always Lynn! thumbsup
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK - You are Different (1/1) - 03/02/11 07:19 PM
Very sweet! Laura
Posted By: AntiKryptonite Re: FDK - You are Different (1/1) - 03/02/11 08:38 PM
This was just beautiful, and so touching.

I've always felt that Clark's pain concerning their apparent barrenness has been a little overlooked, so I love how you addressed it. And these are exactly the things Lois would say to him. Clark is different in all the good ways, as you put so eloquently.

Thanks so much for sharing.
Posted By: DW Re: FDK - You are Different (1/1) - 03/03/11 07:03 AM
That was sweet and beautiful. Exactly what Lois would tell Clark and him being different. clap clap clap

(I agree, this needs a companion piece laugh ).

Thanks for sharing!

smile
Posted By: Lara Joelle Kent Re: FDK - You are Different (1/1) - 03/03/11 08:14 AM
Very beautiful and spot-on.
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: FDK - You are Different (1/1) - 03/04/11 01:25 AM
My thanks to all who left FDK. I am certainly open to writing a sequel, but my muse is notoriously finicky, and she seems to turn her nose up at them. I have in the past petitioned her for a sequel, and she would sometimes deign to listen (she's a bit haughty, but I'm stuck with her -- after all, where can you hire a good muse these days?), but then she will promptly ignore my request and do whatever she wants.

I'll ask her again for a sequel, but I probably won't have any better luck this time around than I have had in the past.

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: Classicalla Re: FDK - You are Different (1/1) - 03/05/11 11:42 PM
Very sweet.

where can you hire a good muse these days
Well, mine likes to go into hiding for long periods of time. She comes around long enough to drop a great idea then she goes into hiding again.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards