Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: BrightFeather FDK -- Smallville 9 - 02/01/11 12:18 AM
Yay! I've been waiting for this one, Nan. Good job of bringing in the Krptonite. And I'm looking forward to what comes next.
Posted By: EvelynC Re: FDK -- Smallville 9 - 02/01/11 10:24 AM
Great chapter! Loved how Wayne just knew! And how protective he is of Clark. Looking forward to more. clap
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: FDK -- Smallville 9 - 02/01/11 07:29 PM
I always thought that Wayne, just like Perry, knows more than he says.

Kryptonite rearing its ugly head! I hope Lex doesn't find out. But in this version, Wayne hasn't sent the chunk to the state lab, has he?

How close an eye is Lex keeping on Lois and Clark, anyway?

More soon, please!
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK -- Smallville 9 - 02/02/11 12:53 PM
That was a fun twist on the Kryptonite thing. It almost sound like there won't be any more direct Kryptonite trouble. Won't matter though, if matter hits fan before Clark regains his powers. And what's going on with Tony and the envelope?

Michael
Posted By: Tasadi Re: FDK -- Smallville 9 - 02/13/11 08:41 AM
Ok, now I'm sure, Clark learned to make excuses from his dad. And yep, it's a lot better that Lois Knows smile
Posted By: Nan Re: FDK -- Smallville 9 - 03/23/11 09:03 PM
My apologies for taking so long. Life came down on me like a ton of bricks this last month. Hopefully things will calm down before long and I'll be able to go back to writing again. I'm about half done with the next part.

Nan
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: FDK -- Smallville 9 - 03/23/11 09:18 PM
Hey, Nan, it's nice to get a progress update! I hope that RL becomes a little more manageable soon, and that you're able to post soon too.

(Because I just love your fics.)
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards