Lois & Clark Forums
Hi all,

This was a spur-of-the-moment bit of fanfic, so there was no time for it to be beta-ed. (It will be 2011 in under two hours where I live.)

Comments are, as always, welcomed.

Happy 2011 to one and all. smile

Joy,
Lynn
These are all cute but this:
6) When I tell Lois to stay put and she agrees to do so, I won’t believe her.
is my favorite.

Happy New Year, Lynn.
Bob
Hi Lynn,

To start 2011 with a giggle was a very welcome treat! smile

Thanks!

Yours Jenni
My favorite:

3) I will develop a list of pre-planned excuses so that I won’t resort to such cheesy ones as I have used in the past.
laugh
Originally posted by Tasadi:
My favorite:

3) I will develop a list of pre-planned excuses so that I won’t resort to such cheesy ones as I have used in the past.
laugh
I'm with you, Tasasdi. That's my favorite too!

Fun idea, Lynn!

Joan
Thank you all for the feedback. Numbers 3 and 6 are the ones I liked best, too.

Happy New Year. smile

Joy,
Lynn
That was really cute and made the start (or second day) of 2011 all that much better!

laugh
So cute! Made me think of a few for Lois:

Lois Lane’s New Year’s Resolutions:
1.) Will try to at least take a cooking class… take-out gets expensive.
2.) Will try not to call on Superman for every little emergency—I can usually manage on my own anyway and if not, Clark can be pretty handy as well.
3.) Will not begrudge Clark if he gets a Kerth nomination this year… unless it’s for that story about the orphanage—that cannot possibly beat out my---No. Will accept whatever nominations there are this year with grace.
4.) Will follow Clark next time he gives me a stupid excuse for disappearing… I swear he’s hiding something…

Happy New Year!!
DW, Glad to hear that I've helped start off your new year well. smile

MozartMaid, I had figured that LL's resolutions would wait until next year, but I like the ones you came up with!

Let's see what I can add to your list. I tried to make CK's list season neutral, but I'll go along with your early-Lois restriction. (Maybe next year I'll write resolutions for later-Lois. I have a couple in mind already.) I'll have to think about the middle ones, but I imagine resolution #10 might be:

10) I will NOT go through with my first nine resolutions; I am happy with myself as I am! (Tears up sheet containing resolutions.)

Joy,
Lynn
LOL! (btw, I'm quite sure #5 is impossible for Clark to pull off).
Originally posted by Queen of the Capes:
(btw, I'm quite sure #5 is impossible for Clark to pull off).
<chuckle> No arguments here! But who ever said that New Year's resolutions had to be realistic?

Joy,
Lynn
I have to say #3 and #8 laugh

Michael
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards