Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Dandello FDK - Coming Home - 12/30/10 11:27 AM
Well, it's only a little late for Christmas.
Posted By: Muffin Re: FDK - Coming Home - 12/30/10 02:39 PM
Dandello,

Hey, I'm the first one to reply! Yay, me!!!Great story! thumbsup
It's so like her not to let him get away with punishing himself which, as we know, Clark is so good at doing. Keep the stories coming. Hope you have a Happy New Year!
Posted By: LNCroxmysox Re: FDK - Coming Home - 12/30/10 02:55 PM
Nice job! It's been a long time since I've read a "post New-K" story; I like your take on what would've happened had Clark really gone to NK and the aftermath. Poor Clark, though. frown (Of course, I love angst as much as the next person, so I'm certainly not complaining!) I really felt for him in this -- and for Lois -- and his parents! You did a great job conveying their sense of loss over what "used to be" and what "should be", etc. I'm glad it had a hopeful ending! Very sweet.
Posted By: scifiJoan Re: FDK - Coming Home - 12/30/10 04:15 PM
I haven't seen these episodes yet so I'm not familiar with details but you've captured the emotions between Clark and Lois so well. His confusion. Her trying to reach him. And we see them meeting in the middle. Nicely done.

Joan
Posted By: HappyGirl Re: FDK - Coming Home - 12/30/10 07:30 PM
Well done. Poignant, honest, and hopeful. I was waiting for that police analogy, and there it was. The end--even if Superman never came back, Clark was home--was perfect.
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK - Coming Home - 12/30/10 08:32 PM
That was a quick resolution for them. Nice. Laura
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: FDK - Coming Home - 12/30/10 08:41 PM
Really well done. I'd write more, but I'm speechless with admiration. Angsty yet beautiful.
Posted By: Framework4 Re: FDK - Coming Home - 12/30/10 09:11 PM
Well done
Posted By: bobbart Re: FDK - Coming Home - 12/30/10 10:42 PM
I loved it.

When I saw the "Spoiler" word at the top, I skipped over that. It didn't take too long before I was thinking, "This feels like part of the Planes series." I went back at the end and there it was. smile

I think I need to revisit Plane Storm . smile1

Bob
Posted By: DW Re: FDK - Coming Home - 12/31/10 10:16 AM
I loved it too!

Well done! clap

smile
Posted By: Tasadi Re: FDK - Coming Home - 12/31/10 12:32 PM
mmm, I don't think I've read anything (other than this) of the Plane series. Is there any list with the order that they should be read?
Posted By: Dandello Re: FDK - Coming Home - 01/01/11 10:49 AM
Well Plane Storm and After the Storm go together.

For the others there's
The Smallville Connection , Lois and Cl... Kal-El , Incompatible for Reproduction , Until the End of Time , and both of the Bakery stories:
Coffee at the Bakery and The Bakery Redux .

And then there's the big one still in Progress:
TOC for Reminisces of New Krypton

None of these were written in order (except for Plane Storm and After the Storm) but their relationship to one another should be obvious.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards