Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: mozartmaid FDK "That Extra Hour" Challenge - 11/06/10 02:10 PM
I wrote this little vignette in less than an hour. I'm sure it's not perfect, but it was fun to write. Comments always welcome! laugh
Posted By: Framework4 Re: FDK "That Extra Hour" Challenge - 11/06/10 02:25 PM
Fun, cute.
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: FDK "That Extra Hour" Challenge - 11/06/10 03:44 PM
Awwww.... smile

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK "That Extra Hour" Challenge - 11/06/10 07:49 PM
Perfect timing too! Loved it!
Posted By: HappyGirl Re: FDK "That Extra Hour" Challenge - 11/06/10 08:33 PM
Very creative, and I love Lois's internal monologue. thumbsup thumbsup
Posted By: EvelynC Re: FDK "That Extra Hour" Challenge - 11/06/10 08:55 PM
Wonderful! I love how you used those minutes (one of my favorite moments between L&C on the show) 7:00...7:01...7:02... clap
Posted By: mozartmaid Re: FDK "That Extra Hour" Challenge - 11/07/10 01:51 AM
Aw, glad I could bring you all a smile! So any one else gonna take up the one hour time change challenge?? thumbsup
Posted By: LabRat Re: FDK "That Extra Hour" Challenge - 11/07/10 02:08 AM
Awwwww - just adorable! thumbsup

LabRat smile
Posted By: DW Re: FDK "That Extra Hour" Challenge - 11/07/10 02:14 AM
Aww, that was sweet and adorable and pretty clever thumbsup

smile
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK "That Extra Hour" Challenge - 11/07/10 06:37 AM
Hilarious, indeed. I sort of expected this outcome, but somewhere along the line of Lois's waiting, I managed to calculate the effect in the wrong direction peep blush

Michael
Posted By: ccmalo Re: FDK "That Extra Hour" Challenge - 11/07/10 11:24 AM
laugh Thanks, for taking the challenge.

about Clark's running off:
Clark seemed perfect in every way except for that one thing and it always made her feel just a bit unwanted.
I never thought of Lois reacting in that way, and yet it makes sense given her character.

<<I won't cry. I refuse to cry...>>

7:33. Lois gave in to the tears.
I know this is sad, but it made me grin a bit. Heartless, I know. Good to see the wallowing followed by 'anger' and then 'huff' - much healthier and very 'Lois' . smile And even better, when Clark shows up. Just a matter of time, after all. laugh

btw, I'm impressed that you could do this in less than hour! Nice vignette, mozartaid. smile

carol
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK "That Extra Hour" Challenge - 11/21/10 06:39 AM
That is soooo like something I would actually do myself, before being married.

Nicely done.

James
Posted By: scifiJoan Re: FDK "That Extra Hour" Challenge - 11/21/10 04:44 PM
That was clever. Clark's sudden disappearances would drive me nuts too. Love the mention about how Superman wouldn't stand her up. <g>

Joan
Posted By: AntiKryptonite Re: FDK "That Extra Hour" Challenge - 01/21/11 02:07 AM
This was great--very subtly done. I loved this episode and so it was nice to see their date, or at least the beginning of it. I love how hard she took Clark's absence due to her own insecurities, and also how he didn't get angry at her--does he ever, come to think of it? Thanks.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards