Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Laurach FDK: Stranger in a Strange Land: 9 - 10/14/10 09:59 PM
L this is really getting exciting! I can't wait to find out what is going to happen! I'm loving this so far. Laura
Posted By: shimauma Re: FDK: Stranger in a Strange Land: 9 - 10/14/10 10:10 PM
"He was helping her," Clark whispered in amazement. "He actually helped her build a wall, and... she didn't - react to him as if he was the other... us... she knew. He got through to her!"

Lane listened to Clark's words and read between the lines.

"How did you two usually resolve these times?"

He looked at her, deeply ashamed.

"I left her alone," he whispered in horror. "To face him alone. I did. I was afraid to go in and talk to her or even sit with her, so I avoided her until it was over. I did nothing, Lois. I let her suffer and I did nothing. And then Clark just came right in and helped her build that wall... all this time I could have done that, and I didn't."
I'm glad you brought this up, been thinking if he'd just stopped using kid gloves with her she'd be stronger for it, but it's like Lane told him, he didn't know any other option really.

Looking forward to how they plan to take on Lord Kal.
Posted By: mozartmaid Re: FDK: Stranger in a Strange Land: 9 - 10/15/10 12:42 AM
So is there a possibility of ANOTHER Kal (a good one!) who is fighting against the bad Kal-El, and thus sending the distress signal?? How many are there?? laugh

Another good part! Excited to see where it goes!
Posted By: L Re: FDK: Stranger in a Strange Land: 9 - 10/15/10 07:17 AM
Heh. How many Kal's? INFINITE!

But in that particular world... well, just wait and see ;-)
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: Stranger in a Strange Land: 9 - 10/15/10 02:18 PM
“That’s actually not a bad idea,” said Lois.

“Well,of course not,” Lane smiled back “What do you expect from Lois Lane.”
rotflol

Two Kal's over there? Oh boy oh boy oh boy...

Michael
Posted By: DW Re: FDK: Stranger in a Strange Land: 9 - 10/17/10 03:22 PM
This is getting really interesting!

smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards