Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: TOC FDK: Everywhere 8/? - 07/25/10 04:26 AM
Hmmm, there's been no reply to this. Well, I read it, and it was pretty much what I expected it to be, but it was well written and I liked it. I appreciated how you cut out huge chunks of the story and just brought us to some highlights. It worked very well.

So Clark left for Krypton not knowing he was going to be a dad, eh? Figures. You made it seem reasonable that Clark would be particularly amenable to Zara and Ching's Kryptonian siren song if he thought he had blown his chances with Lois.

Now I guess we all hope it won't be too long before Clark returns home.

Ann
Posted By: lovesuper97 Re: FDK: Everywhere 8/? - 07/25/10 09:01 AM
me no likie frown (as my baby boy say) he got to know! well you did say you have other parts to this can't wait frown mecry but it was very well written laugh
Posted By: DW Re: FDK: Everywhere 8/? - 07/25/10 12:20 PM
Very well written! It was also more or less what I expected. Liked how you only empahised only the highlights of the story.

smile
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: Everywhere 8/? - 07/27/10 01:07 PM
Quite interesting approach. The fast-forward is well in tune with the rest of the story's style and of course, now I'm worried just how long, year-wise, Lois and Clark will be separated peep

/camps out/

Michael
Posted By: stopquitdont Re: FDK: Everywhere 8/? - 08/01/10 03:55 PM
Hmmm, guess the separation was just too much. I'll try to get that third ending worked out so this might be more readable. I won't finish posting this part, to save everyone's sanity. There's only so much angst gentle readers can handle. Give me a few days to see what I can with the other part.

SQD (thanks to everyone for hanging in there with me though)
Posted By: LolaDane Re: FDK: Everywhere 8/? - 08/17/10 04:58 PM
jjjjjuuust bringing this back to the top...because this SHOULD NOT be neglected!!
Posted By: LolaDane Re: FDK: Everywhere 8/? - 11/16/10 10:07 AM
bumping again....
OHHHHHHH SSSQQUUUIDDDDDDD
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards