Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Dandello FDK - Suddenly Blond(e) 4 - 03/18/10 12:06 PM
Comments - please? peep
Posted By: robinson Re: FDK - Suddenly Blond(e) 4 - 03/18/10 02:50 PM
I am really enjoying this story and this was a great part. I love Henderson.

I do wonder about Lois. is she developing superpowers? Did Lex use some of S DNA when his new body was made?

Standing in Clark’s doorway, Morris had been sweating even more profusely – Lois could smell the stink of stress on him – and his heart had been beating too fast. She’d actually been able to hear it – a faint shwoosh shwoosh.

Anyway great part. Keep it coming

Kathy
www.chili-everyway.com
Posted By: Framework4 Re: FDK - Suddenly Blond(e) 4 - 03/18/10 04:38 PM
First off, nice part, very interesting. I hope you don't switch them back.

“I saw Lex Luthor kill Clark Kent, in the bunker with the disruptor.”
Oh goodie, Clue , the Lois & Clark edition

Simpsons
Scooby Doo
Posted By: cookiesmom Re: FDK - Suddenly Blond(e) 4 - 03/18/10 04:58 PM
Good to see this story continuing to develop.

I keep reading parts of this story to my non-Folc husband, but I can't help it! I love it!
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: FDK - Suddenly Blond(e) 4 - 03/18/10 09:44 PM
Nothing new to add from what other posters have said, but that won't stop me from adding my $0.02.

Henderson - pretty savvy. He knows Martin Alexander = Lois, and he knows Alexa Alexander = Clark Kent = Superman. You've made that pretty clear.

I still want to find out more about the corrupt police officer, what he knows, and what information he's leaked, and what he wants. What's he afraid of?

Good work in getting rid of Clone Lois - you actually made me regret her death!

Yes, I'm wondering too if Lex put Superman DNA in his "Martin Alexander" body.

And what's going to happen to Superman's body?

Ah, loads of questions, and I'm dying to learn more!
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK - Suddenly Blond(e) 4 - 03/19/10 01:28 PM
Wow, the a-plot's back eek And your Lois and Clark are burning through clones almost faster than the late Emperor.

Lois definitely shows an onset of super-powers. The sweating could be explained. The heartbeat could be an over-active imagination. But the broken arm has to be superpowers.

And Henderson knows.
“Yes,” Lois answered. She assumed Henderson had a tape recorder and had turned it on. “I saw Lex Luthor kill Clark Kent, in the bunker with the disrupter.”
clap

Michael
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards