Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Lynn S. M. FDK - GoldiLois and the Three Bears - 03/03/10 05:00 PM
Just a short, silly, bit of fluff which will once again reveal my warped sense of humour...

Cheers,
Lynn S. M.
Posted By: LabRat Re: FDK - GoldiLois and the Three Bears - 03/03/10 05:28 PM
The three suspects returned from their doughnut run. The first one went to his desk and commented, "Someone has been using my computer!" Then the second one looked at his PC and stated, "And someone has been using my computer!" Finally the third one checked out his area and exclaimed, "And someone has been using my computer. And look! She's still there!"
rotflol rotflol

Cute. LOL!

You can post a challenge fic here or in the fanfic folder, makes no nevermind. The only thing I would suggest is that you might get more readers/fdk in Fanfic, so if you want the threads moved just PM me. But it's six of half a dozen, really.

LabRat smile
thumbsup
Posted By: LabRat Re: FDK - GoldiLois and the Three Bears - 03/04/10 02:35 AM
Hey, I'd suggest you move this to the "fanfic" folder! It's sweet!

[This comment is actually from IolanTheAlias. I've moved it from the bottom of the story thread to here.]
Posted By: ccmalo Re: FDK - GoldiLois and the Three Bears - 03/04/10 05:43 AM
smile smile smile

Thanks for that, Lynn.

c.
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: FDK - GoldiLois and the Three Bears - 03/04/10 10:21 AM
It was utterly humorous.. thanks! laugh
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: FDK - GoldiLois and the Three Bears - 03/05/10 02:36 PM
Thanks for the encouragement. I'm still new enough to this whole fiction-writing thing that I am very nervous about how my fanfics will be received. I really appreciate all of your kind words. :-)

cheers,
Lynn
Yes, it's always frightening to put one's work out there - it's a reflection of one's self.

I have found the people giving FDK on the L&C boards to be uniformly generous. It's a wonderful fandom to be posting in. smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards