Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: bobbart FDK: Why? (1/1) - 02/15/10 08:55 PM
Comments?

sloppy Happy Valentine's Day sloppy

Bob
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: FDK: Why? (1/1) - 02/15/10 08:57 PM
Yay! You posted it!

(Note: When I read it I told Bob he had to post it ASAP. Everyone has to read this little gem.)
Posted By: HappyGirl Re: FDK: Why? (1/1) - 02/15/10 09:06 PM
“Because, my love, you were an idiot. Fortunately, you got better.”

and

"in certain circumstances, ‘You’re an idiot’ meant exactly the same thing as ‘I love you.’"

clap clap laugh laugh clap clap

Thanks for the smile, Bob. I needed that. laugh
Posted By: Marcus Rowland Re: FDK: Why? (1/1) - 02/16/10 08:20 AM
A pair of idiots, maybe?
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK: Why? (1/1) - 02/16/10 11:12 AM
What Happygirl said! clap (And Marcus...)

Thanks for the V-day waffiness, Bob! love

Ann
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: Why? (1/1) - 02/16/10 02:10 PM
Loved the idiot=I-love-you. Sweet vigi clap

Michael
Posted By: Elisabeth Re: FDK: Why? (1/1) - 02/16/10 06:03 PM
So sweet! Is Beverly your Valentine? James & I have been married about 15-1/2 years, long enough that we have our own traditions and repeated conversations. That's what makes this so precious.

Elisabeth
Posted By: bobbart Re: FDK: Why? (1/1) - 02/17/10 08:03 PM
Hi everyone, wave

This really was an unexpected short. I was taking a break from SkyFall and felt like I needed a hug. The next thing I knew I’d turned on the computer and I was typing this.

When I finished I showed it to the fabulous Beverly and she said I should post it. I asked Iolanthe to take a look and that made it two votes to post, so here it is.

In case it’s not clear, I don’t believe that Lois thinks Clark is in any way an idiot. As noted, they’ve had this discussion before. Those conversations might be interesting but I’m sure that they were much more involved than what is here. At 4:30 in the morning, a very sleepy and half-awake Lois isn’t interested in revisiting that discussion. This is the shorthand version of her saying that despite everything, they ended up together. And that was a good thing.

For anyone that may not know, Beverly is my wife, my love, my soul mate and always my Valentine. I’m a very lucky man.

Thanks for the feedback.
Bob
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK: Why? (1/1) - 02/28/10 05:26 PM
Beautiful.

James
Posted By: bobbart Re: FDK: Why? (1/1) - 02/28/10 10:27 PM
Thanks, James.
What can I say, I love WAFFY. sloppy love

Bob
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards