Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Beth S. FDK: Written in the Stars 21/21 - 12/14/09 12:08 AM
Any thoughts?
Posted By: amberlea Re: FDK: Written in the Stars 21/21 - 12/14/09 08:49 AM
I loved it! It was definitely worth the wait! It was great to see Kal give in to the inevitable and admit his love for Lois.

The thing is, you've set up such an interesting alternate universe that this cannot possibly be the only story that takes place here. wink I'm still hoping to find out what happened on Krypton!

Thanks for posting this - I will definitely be rereading it in its entirety when it makes it to the Archive.

Amber
Posted By: carolm Re: FDK: Written in the Stars 21/21 - 12/14/09 09:22 AM
I keep telling her to send them to Vegas...

:p

She never listens...
YAY!!!

party
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: FDK: Written in the Stars 21/21 - 12/14/09 10:43 PM
A sweet ending - and I liked that Kal has learned never to disobey Lois Lane!

I agree - more fics in this universe are definitely needed!
Posted By: BJ Re: FDK: Written in the Stars 21/21 - 12/15/09 07:33 AM
I liked the ending, Beth. I'll need to sit down and read the whole thing from start to finish, but I think there was a nice progression for Kal's deepening feelings for Lois and his acceptance that having a life on earth was not only okay, but what his parents/people would have wanted for him.

I wouldn't be averse to having more stories in this universe either, so don't fight any plot bunnies, k?
Posted By: bobbart Re: FDK: Written in the Stars 21/21 - 12/16/09 12:17 AM
I just have to echo the other comments. I liked that they Kal found a way to admit the truth of his heart.

And, of course:
Out of all the things Kal had learned when he came to Earth, the most important was to never disobey Lois Lane.

So he did just as she said.
smile1

Thanks Beth, for coming back and finishing this for us.
Bob
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: Written in the Stars 21/21 - 12/16/09 02:35 PM
Oh, this certainly ended with a bang! smile1

Michael
Posted By: Elisabeth Re: FDK: Written in the Stars 21/21 - 12/16/09 06:02 PM
A nice ending to a sweet story.
Posted By: Beth S. Re: FDK: Written in the Stars 21/21 - 12/17/09 12:12 AM
Wow, I really wasn't expecting this much feedback!

Thanks everyone for the kind comments. I'm glad you found the ending satisfying.

I agree that there could be a lot more story left in this universe, however, the muse doesn't seem willing to chase anything at the moment. If that changes, though, I won't hesitate to follow it.

Thanks again!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards