Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: carolm FDK: Backwards III: House of Lane, 26/32 - 10/26/09 05:14 PM
FDK Goes here smile .

Not sure when the next post will be - probably W or Th.

Is this a better ending? wink

Thanks!
Carol
Posted By: Karen Re: FDK: Backwards III: House of Lane, 26/32 - 10/26/09 06:41 PM
*snickers* Well, at least it isn't a mean and nasty cliffhanger this time! One-on-one basketball would be funny as a duel...
Basketball! I love it!

Amber smile
Uh, is there a General with a Kryptonite missile anywhere handy? 'Cause Clark is toast.

I definitely vote for basketball.
"Can't we play basketball or something instead?" Clark asked with a sigh, resigned.

Trey looked puzzled. "What's basketball?"
Like everyone else, I burst out laughing at these closing lines. Great!
Posted By: carolm Re: FDK: Backwards III: House of Lane, 26/32 - 10/26/09 11:33 PM
Hehe - I love that out of everything, you guys are mentioning the basketball wink .

I tried to come up with something else but wasn't sure 'HORSE' was well-known enough and 'pissing match' just didn't fit... wink

Thanks!
Posted By: rkn Re: FDK: Backwards III: House of Lane, 26/32 - 10/27/09 12:37 PM
I vote for pissing match!

This almost puts me in mind of the Dean Cain movie, FutureSport, where the game was developed as an alternative to war.

And why shouldn't Ching have to play a game that Clark knows instead of vice versa?
So Trey's not evil? Gotta love Kryptonian laws :p

"Can't we play basketball or something instead?" Clark asked with a sigh, resigned.

Trey looked puzzled. "What's basketball?"
They're not actually going to give the choice of weapons to the offender, are they?

Michael smile1
Posted By: carolm Re: FDK: Backwards III: House of Lane, 26/32 - 10/30/09 10:39 AM
Thanks Michael smile .

Still love that everyone focuses on the basketball out of all of that...

Either that or everyone is believing the rest of it is... implausible? ridiculous? something wink .

Next part coming up...
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards