Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: carolm FDK: Backwards III, House of Lane, 19/? - 09/24/09 06:37 PM
FDK goes here smile .

Thanks so much for your patience!

And for the record - I haven't tried writing much on the iphone yet but I have read the boards a bit =D.

Thanks smile .
Carol
Now, that's more like it. I *like* this Clark's attitude. He knows where his loyalties lie.
Posted By: lcfan99 Re: FDK: Backwards III, House of Lane, 19/? - 09/24/09 07:38 PM
I think I get it. Jor-El's blessing is very important to Kryptonians. The fact that Clark and Lois did get married before they met Zara, (at least technically... smile ) means that they really did have Jor's blessing.

Hey! I've got an idea. "Ching, you look like a healthy young man. Why don't you take over Lord Kal-El's position?" laugh

Loving this story, Carol!
"I'm *not* your husband," Clark told her forcibly.

"And it is because of that belief and your marriage to Ms. Kent that an entire planet worth of people is going to die."
OK, no pressure at all, Clark!

Carol - another cliffhanger! Aargh!

*Throws coffee against wall in frustration*

Why is that little detail about the date on the marriage certificate going to be so important? I loved how you set it up. Since the House of Ra was absent, Clark was a free agent, right?
Posted By: Shadow Re: FDK: Backwards III, House of Lane, 19/? - 09/24/09 09:34 PM
Great to have a new part, Carol! Thank you for writing as always.

Zara turned to Ching. "This ruins everything."
I normally love New Krypton, but this is exactly where I am. Clark's marriage ruined everything, so Zara and Ching can stuff it and catch the next floating palace home. :p

Great part,
JD
What a cliff hanger, am waiting patiently for the next part.

I hope Clark continues to tell them to stuff it. I like his attitude. Lois is who he loves and no one is going to change that.
Posted By: bobbart Re: FDK: Backwards III, House of Lane, 19/? - 09/24/09 11:33 PM
Love it!

Birth wife or no birth wife this:
"I love *you*," he whispered. "And I don't give a tiny rat's tuckus if we ruined everything."
Is how Clark should have handled it even if he wasn't married to Lois yet.

Of coruse, thanks to Star and a legal loophole, he did get in under the wire. I gather that this:
Zara frowned. "When did you two get married?"

Clark told her.

"So you were married when we met?"
was important.

Bob
"And it is because of that belief and your marriage to Ms. Kent that an entire planet worth of people is going to die."
Carol, this turn of events isn't doing a thing to convince me you're not sending him off to NK dizzy

Michael, waiting for the big blow up...
Posted By: carolm Re: FDK: Backwards III, House of Lane, 19/? - 09/28/09 09:19 PM
Hey guys!

Thanks so much!

Ch. 22/23 off to Kathy so it is with fear and trepidation that I shall post 20 either tonight or tomorrow afternoon. I'm thinking 30ish total at this point...

Have I mentioned that you guys rock for sticking with me?

Carol
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards