Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: carolm FDK: Backwards III: House of Lane, 12/? - 08/14/09 08:34 AM
FDK goes here.

Next post: Monday afternoon

Thanks smile .

Carol
Posted By: rkn Re: FDK: Backwards III: House of Lane, 12/? - 08/14/09 08:37 AM
Aah, my day is going so much better now. Scurrying off to read. . .
Posted By: amberlea Re: FDK: Backwards III: House of Lane, 12/? - 08/14/09 11:55 AM
Still loving this!

Amber
Posted By: Shadow Re: FDK: Backwards III: House of Lane, 12/? - 08/14/09 10:01 PM
Haha, yes sometimes calling in sick is a good thing! Nice to see all the parents are on board. I'm trying to imagine my mother if tomorrow I just showed up at her house married...

And now I'm just waiting for Zara, or the Nightfall asteroid, or Mayson to show up and rock the party boat... goofy

Great part,
JD
The grilling was surprisingly low on angst. Actually, there wasn't any angst to begin with.
Why hadn't they both called in sick again?

Food poisoning from dinner the night before or something?
That's probably getting down to the gist of it. clap

Carol, you're not by any chance setting them (and us) up for prolonged buildup and unresolved sexual tension during their honeymoon, are you? But surely, not even you could be this evil, now that they know what they're missing. Or maybe you are wink

Michael, steadfastly certain that MWF is a very evil thing to do... wildguy grovel blush
/clears throat/

Michael grovel
Carol,
Are you okay? I hope everything's alright with you.
Mel
Posted By: carolm Re: FDK: Backwards III: House of Lane, 12/? - 08/18/09 06:52 PM
Major stressing - got a call Friday to teach two classes I haven't taught in years. Have made it through 19.5 chapters, 460 pages of US History since Friday night and have to get through 30 chapters, 729 pages...

Will post at least two this week - classes start Thursday and my goal is to be done reading by Thursday night [would prefer tomorrow night but... let's be real]. If the kids would cooperate it would help :p .

Sorry frown .
Carol
How inconsiderate of them. Don't they know that you have a whole other life with adoring fans hanging on your every word? What? They don't know? And they don't care? They think you should put them first just because they sign your paycheck? Well! I never!

laugh We'll live. Happy history skimming. Break a leg. laugh
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards