Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: carolm FDK: Backwards III: House of Lane, 6/? - 08/03/09 05:52 PM
FDK goes here smile .

Tomorrow's post: Late afternoon ET

Thanks smile .

Carol
Ten bucks says Martha has either figured it out with her amazing Martha-mind powers or Uncle Joe called and told them.
Plans for later? Oh yeah! They definitely have plans!
I loved this chapter, Carol! It was adorable.
She moved closer to him, wrapping her arms around his waist. "But once we get you one, then Sarah will know where you belong, too." She leaned up and kissed him soundly. "She doesn’t need to be checking out your butt if she knows you're married."
Hee Hee!
Posted By: Sheila Re: FDK: Backwards III: House of Lane, 6/? - 08/03/09 10:36 PM
Really loving this Carol! Though I only post sporadically, I am still reading. party

~Sheila
Posted By: amberlea Re: FDK: Backwards III: House of Lane, 6/? - 08/04/09 08:32 AM
Good stuff! smile

Amber
This wasn't exactly how he'd seen an evening in Smallville playing out, but a small smile crept across his face at the thought of what the rest of the night would probably bring.
Well, given that this is Carol, the night will probably bring uncomfortable sharing of a bed and lots of angst and rejection. After all, the only times they had a wedding night that was anywhere close to typical was when at least one of them was high. And that was what - 2 out of 10 times?

Great stuff, Carol! Absolutely adorable. clap

Michael
I like the happy domesticity. And I'm glad to see that they're not blowing off Star's psychic hunch. Why do I think they'll be glad that they followed her directions?

Of course, I'm waiting for the patented Carol angst....
Posted By: carolm Re: FDK: Backwards III: House of Lane, 6/? - 08/05/09 03:12 PM
Thanks so much guys!

Head is still fuzzy from a sort of actual nap so not much of a response...

But thank you smile .

Carol [who has often wished for someone to make/bake stromboli much more quickly...]
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards