Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: carolm FDK: Backwards III: House of Lane, 1/? - 07/27/09 01:25 PM
FDK goes here smile .

Come on. Admit it. You knew I wouldn't be able to wait any longer... :p

Thanks!

Carol
I can't wait to see what adventures you take our favorite couple on next!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

You know, I wanted to post a long piece of FDK explaining why waiting till tomorrow with reading would be better. Going to bed a few minutes earlier and everything. Then I realized, I'd be almost as fast if I read it tonight and then I don't have to fuzz over waiting till morning goofy

Michael

PS: What can I say, you never denied her being Zara and if she does pop up, you can always point fingers at me goofy peep
Posted By: Kathryn84 Re: FDK: Backwards III: House of Lane, 1/? - 07/27/09 03:30 PM
Nice beginning.

I liked Lois thinking about her relationship with Clark.
Posted By: Shadow Re: FDK: Backwards III: House of Lane, 1/? - 07/27/09 09:30 PM
PS: What can I say, you never denied her being Zara and if she does pop up, you can always point fingers at me
Har, ultimately this all comes back to my occasional word-vomit of theories. I feel like an enabler. :p

Looking forward to III!
JD
Posted By: amberlea Re: FDK: Backwards III: House of Lane, 1/? - 07/27/09 09:47 PM
Foreshadowing if I ever saw it - Lois loves the excitement of Metropolis. So, undoubtedly, excitement will find her! wink

I'm interested to see how the "backwardsness" will play out now that they're both in Metropolis and Lois Kent is taking on a little bit more of the canon Lois Lane-ness. It's also very interesting to see how much of Clark's personality and Superman hangups are all his, Kent or Lane notwithstanding.

Thanks for posting so soon!

Amber
Posted By: SJH Re: FDK: Backwards III: House of Lane, 1/? - 07/28/09 03:26 AM
Ah, but when will Lois get a hair cut?
Posted By: HappyGirl Re: FDK: Backwards III: House of Lane, 1/? - 07/28/09 11:34 AM
Hi Carol,

This is not strictly feedback, but just a quick note to say that it looks like we've got a new foster son who's in pretty bad shape. He's in the hospital right now.

Somebody beat the **** out of this baby.
mad mad mad

So, if I'm not around for a long while, I'm probably still reading but too exhausted to say anything intelligent. dizzy

Meanwhile, everybody pray for K. He's ten months old. sad
Posted By: carolm Re: FDK: Backwards III: House of Lane, 1/? - 07/28/09 02:37 PM
Thanks so much everyone!

Look for part 2 coming shortly...

Carol
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards