Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Beth S. FDK: Written in the Stars 19/21? - 06/25/09 10:35 PM
Any thoughts?
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK: Written in the Stars 19/21? - 06/26/09 12:26 AM
“Do you have a plan?” he asked the pair.

“Go in, make him give back all the Kryptonite, and get him to tell us who hired him,” Lois replied.
Gaaahh!!! Aaaaahhh!!!! Lois!!! That's not a good plan! Particularly not if you are dragging Kal with you into a room full of Kryptonite!!!

But Kal made a mistake, too:

“Anyway, tell Lois that I've got something for her that's juicier than Peking duck, and if she wants it, she'll have to bring me a double serving. Got it?”

“Uh… yes.”
Kal!!!! Bobby Bigmouth called, and you didn't tell Lois!

Things look bad! Things look really quite bad! So hurry back and fix everything pronto, please!

Ann

P.S. No, Cat, you shouldn't marry Arthur Chow. And yes, Lois, that's a good girl, you should be happy that you're going to work with Kal, and you are. And Perry... or Jimmy... or Cat... can't you do anything to save Lois, Kal and Brian? (What was the name of Brian's wife again... maybe she can do something?)
Posted By: amberlea Re: FDK: Written in the Stars 19/21? - 06/26/09 02:15 PM
Whoa...things got out of control really quickly! Interesting to see someone other than Lois lose their cool.

The Daily Planet scene was great! And it's kinda funny that poor Kal *has* to eat now...maybe he'll get hooked!

I love this story...is it really almost over?

Amber
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: Written in the Stars 19/21? - 06/27/09 06:07 AM
Ann summed this up pretty well. And to add, I never figured Brian to be such a hot head. Wonder if and how Newtrich is associated with Intergang and where the green-K is from.

Michael jump
Posted By: robinson Re: FDK: Written in the Stars 19/21? - 07/10/09 09:06 AM
I am enjoying this story very much. When can we expect the next part?
Posted By: carolm Re: FDK: Written in the Stars 19/21? - 07/10/09 09:42 AM
I'm not Beth wink but I did hear from her last night that her internet is spotty and not real good when it is working so I imagine that's part of it - combined with a new summer job etc. I'm hoping for it soon too!
Posted By: robinson Re: FDK: Written in the Stars 19/21? - 07/30/09 09:58 PM
any word on this story? I am enjoying it very much
Posted By: carolm Re: FDK: Written in the Stars 19/21? - 07/30/09 10:19 PM
I haven't heard from her in a couple weeks but I think she's still kind of in the same spot... She was working on it last I heard...

Carol
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards