Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: carolm FDK: Imbroglio 9 or WOOHOO! CAT'S BACK! - 04/17/09 11:02 PM
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Do you have any idea how much you made my day letting me help with this?!

I am so glad you posted!

I love that Lois wanted Clark to stay with her. I hate that Alex knows the secret :p . I love M/J.

I love it.

So anytime you want to send anymore into my inbox, you are free to do so.

Carol
Posted By: Saskia Re: FDK: Imbroglio 9 or WOOHOO! CAT'S BACK! - 04/18/09 02:02 AM
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy to see you're posting again. I remember us talking about this and where to go from here... but details were a bit fuzzy. Until I started to read and I remembered! So so good to see you're back here. wink

I love where you are taking the story. How the events are slowly unraveling. I love Martha and Johnathan. laugh

So I do hope more is coming soon. You know where to find me if you need any help. wink

Saskia smile
Posted By: amberlea Re: FDK: Imbroglio 9 or WOOHOO! CAT'S BACK! - 04/18/09 01:09 PM
Cat!

I just got caught up with this whole story today, and I have to say that I'm not sure how people weren't hunting you down looking for more posts!

This story is amazing...you've set up quite a mess for everyone concerned. I love your Lois. And Clark is about to figure out why she doesn't remember, right? And Henderson is going to find Ariana's letter, right?

More soon please!
Amber
So it really is a clone. And he's named Alex?

The whole Lois-waking-up scene was so cute. Um, how much does she remember?

Michael
Yay! Imbroglio is back!!!!!

Going back to refresh my memory and re-enjoy this terrific story. smile1
It's still as thrilling as ever.

Elisabeth
who distinctly remembers nagging on IRC
I'm ecstatic with the return of this story! [Linked Image] It looks like the nagging was worth. laugh This story is so trilling that I could remember all the facts, even after all this time. hyper I made a happy dance when I saw part 9 posted. dance Please, keep writing! This story is awesome! notworthy notworthy

Andreia
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards