Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Beth S. FDK: Written in the Stars 11/? - 04/10/09 11:04 PM
I'm sorry to say that the next part will be a few days late. I'm going to be in a part of Mexico where access to showers is doubtful, let alone internet.

But what do you think of this part?
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK: Written in the Stars 11/? - 04/11/09 03:49 AM
Interesting! It was fun to see Lois drag Kal along to Henderson and then to Mayson. Ah, Mayson. She has apparently been Lois's ally in this fic, but that was until she laid eyes on Kal. Ah, poor innocent man. He is attracted to Lois, no doubt about it, and he doesn't understand Mayson's wiles. And Lois, who is hurt, won't explain to him. Well, at least hopefully Kal won't leave until he has asked Lois why she called his going to a play with Mayson a date!

I'm glad that this Lois wasn't taken in by Luthor, but tried to expose him instead. I'll bet he is behind Miranda's death, but Arthur Chow and Arianna Carlin may certainly be involved, too.

Looking forward to the next part!

Ann
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: FDK: Written in the Stars 11/? - 04/11/09 05:41 AM
Kal has no idea he just said yes to a date, does he? Loved it! thumbsup
Posted By: Artemis Re: FDK: Written in the Stars 11/? - 04/11/09 11:27 AM
Cute part. More soon.
cool
Artemis
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: FDK: Written in the Stars 11/? - 04/11/09 07:19 PM
Why is Kal going out with Mayson? Does he have some ulterior motive?

I think it's great how you show his alienness. As a previous poster mentioned, he doesn't know he said yes to a date!
Posted By: Shadow Re: FDK: Written in the Stars 11/? - 04/11/09 09:42 PM
Oh, that's an evil part, Beth. :p Amazing that even as a foreigner, Clark still can get roped into an unsuspecting date with Mayson and make Lois jealous. I love it!

Looking forward to more,
JD
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: Written in the Stars 11/? - 04/12/09 07:03 AM
/sputters/
Beth, that was really mean. Poor Kal has no idea what's going on. devil

Michael
I! NEED! MORE!!!! wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy

Kal just realized it's a date! You can't leave it there!!! What happens next?!!!
Posted By: robinson Re: FDK: Written in the Stars 11/? - 04/12/09 09:23 PM
I am not a fan of Mayson but she is perfect for this part. I love how you wrote it and Lois' reaction
Posted By: grinch525 Re: FDK: Written in the Stars 11/? - 04/13/09 07:23 AM
It just goes to show you that any version of Clark, newly arrived alien or good old farmboy, does not stand a chance when it comes to Mayson. She just manages to get him to do things he doesn't want to do. smile It fit perfectly here however.

I love that Lois is jealous and Kal doesn't understand why. When Lois explains to him the date part, I wonder if Kal will go through with it. More interestingly, I wonder if Kal will wonder why Lois was against him and Mayson in the first place.
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK: Written in the Stars 11/? - 04/13/09 01:15 PM
I nearly ROTFLMBO at the last line.

Nice addition. More soon please.

James
Posted By: Elisabeth Re: FDK: Written in the Stars 11/? - 04/14/09 04:07 PM
I knew from the beginning that he thought he was merely helping out a woman in need.

It isn't just Mayson who gets Clark to do things he doesn't want to do, Lois is fabulous at getting Henderson to give her information he doesn't want to give.

Elisabeth
Posted By: amberlea Re: FDK: Written in the Stars 11/? - 04/16/09 12:32 PM
This part was great! Poor Kal has no idea what he just stepped in...and Lois's reaction was so true to form.

More soon please!

Amber
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards