Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: TOC FDK: Lucky - 01/22/09 08:22 PM
Oh good! I hate Clark's playing games with Lois regarding his secret identity, and I'm so glad he came clean with her - on this night, of all nights! Yes!!! clap sloppy

“This is completely spiraled out of control,” he cried out in frustration.
No kidding! Did you read Michael's "The Wedding Crashers", where Clark chose not to tell Lois? eek

Ann
Posted By: bellarase Re: FDK: Lucky - 01/22/09 08:28 PM
I read this with a huge smile on my face. BRILLIANT. Love this little ficcie! I loved how Clark told her he was really Clark, sooo amazing.
Posted By: bobbart Re: FDK: Lucky - 01/22/09 08:31 PM
Bravo!! thumbsup

Bob
Posted By: Female Hawk Re: FDK: Lucky - 01/22/09 09:02 PM

“Somebody rejected you,” she asked in a hushed and horrified tone. “Who would be so blind?”

rotflol

I really enjoyed this story. I liked that Clark messed up, then logically and honestly fixed things.
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK: Lucky - 01/22/09 09:58 PM
Oh I loved this little story. OK now over to the nfic section with it. angel-devil
Posted By: cp33 Re: FDK: Lucky - 01/22/09 10:13 PM
Nice way to end the night!
Posted By: Lara Joelle Kent Re: FDK: Lucky - 01/23/09 04:30 AM
This story just brightened my day. Thanks for sharing. smile
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: Lucky - 01/23/09 12:33 PM
Wonderful little ficcy hyper

Michael
Posted By: amberlea Re: FDK: Lucky - 01/23/09 01:09 PM
I love twists on this scene! Your story was great. I thought your Clark in particular was very believable. Thanks!

Amber
Posted By: Sue S. Re: FDK: Lucky - 01/23/09 09:18 PM
This was great! It was an interesting angle - one that I've never seen before - with Lois thinking that Bitchy!Superman must be a clone. And then it just got better and better and had me giggling at lines like:

“What right do you have to wander around looking like that. How do you expect women to react to you?”

And the whole "billowy" exchange. 

This was an original and fun revelation. Good job! clap
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK: Lucky - 01/23/09 09:55 PM
And Sue is here giving feedback!!!! smile1 L, that's one huge compliment to you and your story!!!

Ann
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards