Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Lara Joelle Kent FDK: Not Just A Fairy Tale - 11/21/08 01:20 PM
I liked both of your stories. First Clark telling his Fairy Tale to Spock, and now this... I'm especially amazed that Clark actually revealed himself. How is this possible?

Anyway, the way you led Spock (and, consequently, Kirk) to the secret was absolutely priceless. notworthy
Posted By: Dandello Re: FDK: Not Just A Fairy Tale - 11/21/08 01:41 PM
Well, Wells had told Clark about Lois & Clark's descendants and Utopia, and most people have assumed that at some point, Clark revealed himself (or was revealed) as Superman.

In my scenario, with New Krypton joining the Federation, Utopia had arrived. (Okay, we all know it isn't, but Earth in that time probably resembles Well's idea of Utopia pretty closely.)

So now is the time for Clark to reveal himself (and some of Earth's lost history) to a world that now accepts aliens and differing abilities and where he's one of many like himself.
Posted By: Lieta Re: FDK: Not Just A Fairy Tale - 11/21/08 05:13 PM
Very neat little world there =) Makes me wish there was more =P
Posted By: bobbart Re: FDK: Not Just A Fairy Tale - 11/21/08 09:08 PM
I just love these! I hope it's okay to think that my little Smallville crossover question helped to inspire them. If so, I feel like I did something good this week. smile Whether that had anything to do with it or not, these are great! clap

Now, how would they have reacted if Spock would have uncovered a picture of the Lane & Kent reporting team? I imagine that there would be some way-off-base assumptions about the nature of Louisa Long.

Bob
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK: Not Just A Fairy Tale - 11/22/08 01:22 PM
clap clap clap clap

Brava! Brava!

James
Posted By: Classicalla Re: FDK: Not Just A Fairy Tale - 11/24/08 12:01 AM
Great story, Dandello. I love it when Clark lives a very long time.

And this was a wonderful line:

“That, gentle beings,” Spock said with a touch of awe in his voice, “is Superman.”
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: Not Just A Fairy Tale - 11/24/08 12:48 PM
Perfect ending laugh Or beginning? Dandello, your muse seems to be back. Does she also have anything to say about a certain PML adaption of yours? grovel

Michael
Posted By: Dandello Re: FDK: Not Just A Fairy Tale - 11/24/08 12:50 PM
When I last left them, they were going like rabbits in the storeroom. goofy
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: Not Just A Fairy Tale - 11/24/08 12:54 PM
/glares

It's a big board, how about you share blush hyper wink laugh

Michael
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards