Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Lieta FDK: Smallville: 1/? - 11/10/08 09:25 PM
Yay!! I love this series and am very happy to see it return! clap
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: FDK: Smallville: 1/? - 11/10/08 09:32 PM
Me too! That's been a great series and I've often wondered what happened next.

Lex's diary being found and taken to Henderson - we all think, "OK, things are going to be fine now." But it's good how you show that the wheels of justice grind slowly, and how necessary it is to get proof that will stand up in a court of law.

It's been awhile since I read "The Hottest Team In Town". As I recall, Lois obviously knows that CK=S, but I don't think that Perry, Jimmy, and Henderson do, right?
Posted By: carolm Re: FDK: Smallville: 1/? - 11/10/08 09:37 PM
Yay!

New Nanfic!

I will admit that I was hoping that 'Smallville' was the sequel to 'Second Choice' but...

I will have to reread the series b/c I've forgotten a lot of it - the basics I remember, but that's about it - like the engagement.

Anyway - any new Nanfic is good fic...

Here's hoping for a good recovery... keep us posted...
Carol
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: Smallville: 1/? - 11/10/08 10:09 PM
/clears throat

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
party party party

Will be back as soon as my reading schedule allows, Michael
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Re: FDK: Smallville: 1/? - 11/10/08 10:11 PM
party party party party

Yay! LOoking forward to reading more
Posted By: Meadowrose Re: FDK: Smallville: 1/? - 11/10/08 10:52 PM
Great start Nan!!!!!

party party party

I can't wait for the next part. Take your time recovering though. I wouldn't want you to overdo things.
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK: Smallville: 1/? - 11/11/08 02:41 AM
Yay! Nan's back! wave
Posted By: Marcus Rowland Re: FDK: Smallville: 1/? - 11/11/08 11:19 AM
If Luthor is watching L&C, and the boys are hiding out in Smallville, it seems possible that by going there L&C will lead Lex to the boys. Hope they take a few precautions.
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: Smallville: 1/? - 11/11/08 12:33 PM
Okay, Nanfic posted in a sort-of-weekly schedule just became a shoe-in blush

Wonderful start and I even remembered all the stuff that happened in this universe from the last time I read it around last Christmas jump

Can't wait to see Lois going to Smallville and I actually have no idea what you have planned but I expect a GGGOH rewrite right now, complete with green-K and Trask. He isn't dead or locked up yet, is he?

Did you show us the proposal in HTIT?

Oh, and yay that you mentioned checking out the new computer for bugs. That had been my first thought when it was mentioned laugh

Michael
Posted By: Shadow Re: FDK: Smallville: 1/? - 11/11/08 05:05 PM
Looking forward to this story, Nan! Also prompts me to reread the previous to refresh myself.

Nice start,
JD
Posted By: Nan Re: FDK: Smallville: 1/? - 11/11/08 05:13 PM
Thanks for all the feedback, everyone. It gives me just the incentive I needed to keep going on this.

Yes, Michael, I did indeed show you the proposal in the Hottest Team in Town.

Since this is the Nightfall series, no one knows about Clark except Lois and his parents. And don't forget, half the time she calls him Charlie. But Trask got dealt with in Buried Secrets, if you recall. I thought I'd try something new for a change.

Nan
Posted By: bobbart Re: FDK: Smallville: 1/? - 11/11/08 11:38 PM
Yea! smile1 Yea! clap Yea!

More Nightfall! dance More Lois and Charlie!

I've been thinking about revisiting the Nightfall series again and I have a trip to my in laws coming up this weekend. I think it's time to revisit this oh-so-enjoyable universe.

Bob
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: Smallville: 1/? - 11/12/08 12:51 PM
And don't forget, half the time she calls him Charlie.
Thanks, that came back to me after the first Charlie
But Trask got dealt with in Buried Secrets, if you recall.
Totally slipped my mind. blush Checked up in the fic and the feds collected him smile

Michael
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK: Smallville: 1/? - 11/12/08 12:55 PM
hyper N hyper A hyper N hyper hyper F hyper I hyper C hyper !!!!

Took me a bit to remember the details, but can't wait to see what happens next.

James
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: FDK: Smallville: 1/? - 07/25/10 09:01 PM
Hey, I'm resurrecting the FDK thread on this fic. I can't wait for more.
Posted By: bobbart Re: FDK: Smallville: 1/? - 07/26/10 12:34 AM
Just like I said above:
Yea! smile1 Yea! clap Yea!

More Nightfall! dance More Lois and Charlie!
I guess a certain amount of review of the earlier parts is in order. (Such a burden. jump )

Nan, do you want to chime in on FDK threads? I was thinking that since you are relaunching the story, it would be more correct to start new FDK threads instead of picking up the old ones. Do you have an opinion?

Bob
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK: Smallville: 1/? - 07/26/10 01:29 AM
One of my favorite series from Nan smile

Good start smile
Posted By: Nan Re: FDK: Smallville: 1/? - 07/26/10 04:28 AM
Probably new feedback threads would work better since I have re-written the earlier parts, and divided them differently, however I'll take whatever you decide.

My schedule is likely to be uneven as I now have the responsibility for my brother, his medications, getting him to and from work 3 days a week and so forth. However, this time I think there's less chance of a writer's block and I've been thinking it over for the better part of two years, so I hope there will be fewer creative problems.

Anyway, I plan to give it my best shot.

Nan
Posted By: LindaRose9 Re: FDK: Smallville: 1/? - 07/26/10 07:08 AM
Yeah, more Nanfic. hyper I can't wait to see how this story develops.
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: Smallville: 1/? - 07/30/10 01:33 PM
*Yay, it's back* hyper

I think my previous FDK still stands, but to add something new: The Cat-scene was great fun. Was it there in the first version?

Michael
Posted By: Nan Re: FDK: Smallville: 1/? - 07/30/10 03:58 PM
Thanks everybody. I'm going to the SDFF barbecue in a few minutes and I thought I'd give you the next part before I leave.

Nan
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards