Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Thread Like Summary
AmandaK, SuperBek
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by lovetvfan
lovetvfan
Welcome to the 2024 Kerths!

We are excited to begin this year’s challenges!

We are hoping to post one challenge per week! Your response can be either PG or Nfic. Make sure you include the challenge number somewhere in your author's note when responding. Anyone who would like to volunteer or suggest challenges, please feel free to email or PM any member of KCOM and we will do our best to add it!

Challenges will appear as replies to this thread. Check back to see the replies!

Have a question? Ask it here! Or you can PM any of the K-Com members or reach out on Discord too! You can also send an email to us here: Kcom@kerthawards.com

In order to help you find all things Kerth for this year, we’ve created a TOC for all the πŸ†2024 Kerth Award PostsπŸ†.

The Kerth Committee
(KSaraSara, Darth Michael, lovetvfan, and JadedEvie)
Liked Replies
#298945 Jan 26th a 01:51 AM
by lovetvfan
lovetvfan
Challenge #1:

Someone other than Tempus or HG Wells travels through time and accidentally changes something in Clark's past. What is it? (Can be serious, or funny).
1 member likes this
#299036 Feb 1st a 03:07 PM
by lovetvfan
lovetvfan
Okay everyone, here's challenge #2!

Challenge 2 (Dialogue prompt): Use this dialogue in your fic and build your story around it.

"How long have you been standing there?"

"Longer than you'd like"
1 member likes this
#299237 Feb 20th a 03:51 PM
by lovetvfan
lovetvfan
I am so sorry for not posting a challenge last week. I wasn't feeling well. Because I didn't post one, I am going to post TWO this week!

Challenge #3: dialogue prompt: Write a fic where the following dialogue appears somewhere in the fic:

"You didn't seriously...?"
"Yep"
"You just...?"
"Yep"
"Does that mean...?"
"Quite probably."
1 member likes this