Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Thread Like Summary
JadedEvie
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by KSaraSara
KSaraSara
EEEEEEEE!!!! This has been a long time coming because RL keeps getting the better of both of us!

And speaking of RL, it's a real beast for Socomama right now, and she'd planned on delurking to be the one to post this for us, but RL is pretty much only allowing time for writing and not much else. mecry She wants me to let you all know that while she may not have time to respond to any feedback, she's going to be reading it and loving it dearly!

This is Socomama's DEBUT FIC in this fandom! It does seem a bit self-serving for me to ask you to show her the love with the feedback, considering it's a co-written piece by the both of us, but I feel like this is just as much her baby as it is mine! And we're both dying to know what you think!

This story is complete in 9 parts, and I'll be posting... I dunno... every other day? Maybe faster? lol

Here's Chapter 1!!

Hope you enjoy!!!

Sara and Socomama! smile
Liked Replies
by KSaraSara
KSaraSara
Ahhh, JadedEvie, thank you!!

Funny note about the TOGOM reference... Socomama had to "fight" to keep that in there because I try to avoid it like the plague! lol Mostly because it REALLY has the tendency to bring up that HUGE unresolved issue later of "omg you pretended you were dead and didn't tell me your secret still!" This area of season 2 is SOOOO rich with fic ideas, but it's like a minefield!! lol

Thank you so much for your feedback!! love

Sara and Socomama smile
1 member likes this