Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Thread Like Summary
Toomi8
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by Toomi8
Toomi8
Fic is here.

AITA The Clark Kent Version

This ‘fic’ is set up a little differently than regular fics and I beg your indulgence. Reddit has these fantastic AITA (Am I The Asshole) threads that I enjoy, probably more than I should, and hopefully it’ll make someone grin. Read through, and if you want to participate, this is where you comment!

Acronyms:

AITA - Am I The Asshole?
YTA - You’re The Asshole
NTA - Not The Asshole
ESH - Everyone Sucks Here
NMI - Need More Information
OP - Original poster

So FoLC’s… here is your moment. In this thread (please not in the story post) add your comment and I’ll add it to the fic post. Please use the quote tags to frame your comment so I can determine the difference between your comment and genuine feedback. Your comment must include a judgement.

For feedback, it’s ok if you hate it. It’s something different and a bit on the strange side.
Liked Replies
by CarolD
CarolD
Jajajajaja estuvo divertido. Hay videos en los que leen los mensajes de reddit y van como en un juego saltando bloques... hasta eso me imaginé.

Me encantó. Gracias.
1 member likes this
by bakasi
bakasi
Thanks for continuing Ficlet Friday. This was delightful.

u/ bakasi

If the secret could put her in danger, I think you are right waiting to tell her until you were sure that she was in for the long term.

But perhaps you should have told her before you went as far as to propose.
NETA (Not entirely the asshole)

And wait a moment, did you say you froze and then revived her?

YTA
1 member likes this
by SuperBek
SuperBek
Ah, I just love this!!!

rotflol

I think Jack's response is my favorite!!!

u/Bek

Sounds like a big and important secret, I'll give you that. But if she's as special to you as you say (and enough that you'd ask her to marry you!), there's no excuse for not telling her before you proposed. Just sayin'!

YTA

(EEP, hope I did that right!!!!)
1 member likes this