Comming soon (I hope…)

As i hope to finish my masters degree this summer and I hope that work will stop killing my muse, free time and and anything else there might be a possibility for me to get back to the important things in life - writing fanfics.

Breaking point (WIP started about 2019 I think)
Starts during Whine, Whine, Whine and shows what might happen when Clark reaches the end of his strength, his resilience and shows how he gets back onto his feet afterwards.

Secrets (I started a few years ago to write the outline but there hasn’t been a serious attempt to write the fic, not until I have a decent outline)
In this fic not only Clark will be special, Lois also carries a pretty big one of her own. (The fic will be a crossover with Dark Angel, or at least will be inspired by it.)

I dream of Jeannie (started about 10 years ago, I think 🙄😅 I should get my priorities straight)
Another fic inspired by another series, I think the title gives a clue… I really want to finish this one but I can’t figure out what to do with Lois and (naked, amnesiac) Clark on an island.

Rewrite of my older fanfics (those are already on the boards but not on the archive and I want to redo them before sending them over. Sorry @Bek and @Sara I promise as soon as I come back from the near burnout I am currently trying to avoid I promise this will be the first thing I‘ll work on.

Nagging, pointy sticks and friendly reminders are as welcome as rotten tomatoes if I keep forgetting my promises.