Hi, I'm new to the forum although I am a long time LC fan and fanfiction writer (other fandoms). It has actually been about 5 years since I've written anything as I've been raising 3 (soon to be 4) little ones. I wasn't planning on writing again any time soon, but I've had this plot bunny bouncing around in my head for over a month and last night I decided to try to start writing it down.
I haven't decided yet if I want to post as I finish chapters or wait until I've finished the whole thing. I have no idea how long it will take me to finish in my limited free time, but I want to give it a try and see if I can get these rusty gears turning again.

Untitled Return from New Krypton story - a coup on New Krypton sends Clark fleeing back to Earth with his nine-year-old "son", Jor-El. He returns home to discover that he has another son with Lois, Jon. Will Clark be able to re-adjust to living on Earth, rekindle his romance with Lois, help Jor learn to live as a human, and become a true father to both boys?