Originally Posted by Songbird
*melts* I love this sweet continuation of Wish Upon a Perseid. The revelation was perfect. The cape definitely would have come in handy. I needed cheering up today and this warmed my heart and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

I'm glad it warmed you up on a cool November day smile

Originally Posted by SuperBek
Ahhhh LOVE IT!!! love

Originally Posted by Toomi8
“No. I don’t need to. I’ve got everything I need right here.”

DIES

What a perfect fic and wonderful sequel to your previous story! clap

Thank you for finishing this and sharing!

-Bek

You'd laugh at how many times I tried to find the ending line.... half of one of our sprints was dedicated to ending this story and I deleted most of it crazy

Originally Posted by Blueowl
So sweet, and I actually felt bummed for Clark that the weather worked against him here frown
But loved the reveal and the tenderness of it :3
I'm always a sucker for cuddles in the sky.

I agree. Cuddles in the sky are fantastic.

Originally Posted by JadedEvie
So happy that there was a second part to Perseids!

I can tell by the way he’s not teasing me as I whine about the cold.
I LOVE this detail.

He’s not going to propose. He wouldn’t be that stupid. We’ve only been dating for three months; not nearly enough time to find out if he wants to be around me when I’m feeling especially antagonistic.
I full out cracked up at this. It says so much about her that she uses the idea of being with her long-term as a threat! And such a great tone here.

What if he does propose? I’d be an idiot to say anything other than…
jawdrop

Clark chuckles as he reaches a hand up to brush the snowflakes from my cheeks, and kisses the tip of my nose.
Swoon!

Him taking her up beyond the cloud cover so subtly really undid me! I loved that element. Apparently I'm a sucker for big mid-air emotional conversations. This was such a sweet story!

I'm glad you liked it, and picked my favourite parts to comment on blush