[Linked Image]

Title: Louis and Clara
Author: pristineungift
Rating: T
Summary: Now a series! A reimagining of season one of Lois and Clark with one major change: Louis Lane is a man’s man, and Clara Kent is the Woman of Steel.

Note: Any scenes/episodes I skip over, you can assume went the same as in the show. I’m more interested in writing the parts where the character study would make things different than rehashing scenes that would be substantially the same. ^_~ Also, special thanks to the scripts resource on the message boards, and to everyone who has helped me brainstorm in the comment threads!

Disclaimer: All characters, places, and situations recognizable from Lois and Clark, and/or other media belong to the appropriate parties. No profit is being made.

Fic Status: 'Strange Visitor' in outline stages.

Current series wordcount: 21,531

====================
THE PILOT:
PART I: THE DAILY PLANET
PART I COMMENTS

PART II: PARTNERS
PART II COMMENTS

PART III: A CHANGE OF CLOTHES
PART III COMMENTS

PART IV: SUPERWOMAN
PART IV COMMENTS

STRANGE VISITOR:

Coming soon!

=====================

Upcoming Episodes: Strange Visitor; Neverending Battle; I've Got a Crush on You; The Green, Green Glow of Home; The Woman of Steel Bars; Pheromone, My Lovely; All Shook Up; The Rival; Super Twins (Provisional title - original episode); The House of Luthor.

Note: Some episodes will not get full treatments, but will have scenes incorporated into other episodes.

Last edited by LabRat; 05/14/14 11:07 AM.

~Pris
==================================
One time, I met Dean Cain. He picked me up and joked it wasn't too late for me to marry Superman. It was awesome.