Length: 2 parts + Epilogue

Part 1
Comments

Part 2
Comments

The Epilogue
Comments

Archive Version

Disclaimer: This story is inspired by the characters created by Jerry Siegel & Joe Shuster as they were portrayed on the Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman television series, developed by Deborah Joy LeVine. The characters do not belong to me; they belong to themselves (although Warner Bros, DC Comics, and the heirs to Siegel and Shuster might disagree). Many thanks to all the writers on the above-referenced show, especially Deborah Joy LeVine, from whose wonderful Pilot I borrow dialogue directly.

Walt Disney World Resort is owned and operated by The Walt Disney Company. All Disney characters, songs from any ride or film, any facts regarding or from Disney’s films (such as Dumbo’s feather), facets of the Walt Disney World Resort, and any of its rides, including but not limited to Splash Mountain, El Rio del Tiempo (the Mexican pavilions time tunnel of love), Pirates of the Caribbean, It’s a Small World, and Epcot Center’s Spaceship Earth, still remain with The Walt Disney Company. I have only borrowed the location (or a modified alt-world facsimile of it from the early 1980s) as the backdrop to my story. I have gathered most of my information about the Walt Disney World Resort in the early 1980’s from my memories, and from Wikipedia ( Walt Disney World ), and owe them a debt of gratitude.

The Splash Mountain ride described in my story did not exist at any Disney park in the early 1980s. Because the Splash Mountain ride from Disneyland inspired this particular story, the single file boat was the one described in the story, and not the double-seater boat that is currently in use at Disney World’s Splash Mountain. Since the main characters both lived in the Eastern section of the USA, it made more sense for them to visit Disney World than Disneyland.

“Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah” music by Allie Wrubel, lyrics by Ray Gilbert from the Disney movie “Song of the South” sung by James Baskett.

“It’s a Small World” music and lyrics by Robert B. Sherman and Richard M. Sherman.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/01/14 01:23 PM. Reason: Fixed broken Links

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.