Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
chelo Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
I was reading some posts about cross-overs and a question get in my mind:
Is there any story about a cross over between LnC and SV? Or specifically between Dean and Tom or Teri and Erica?
I think it would be an interesting story to read about... The trick would be to match the ages of the characters. ..

Clark: "So what are you saying? I should go crawling back on my hands and knees?"
Martha: "No, honey. Fly back. It's faster!!"
Top Banana
Top Banana
I've seen a few fics (usually on Kryptonsite) which have characters from one media version of Superman ending up in another version. I'm kind of remembering bits of about three different ones. Unfortunately I also remember that every single one didn't make it past about Chapter 2.

It would have been so interesting to see what the different portrayals/versions think of each other.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Features Writer
Features Writer
Well, there's always my story Group Therapy. It's short, but two of the supermen involved were indeed Dean and Tom's versions.

http://www.lcfanfic.com/stories/2006/groupthe.txt

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Not a meeting of two Supermans but SwapMeet: Burbank by Stark, Debby and SwapMeet: Metropolis by Brignell, Margaret where Dean and Superman crossover.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, there's always my story Group Therapy . It's short, but two of the supermen involved were indeed Dean and Tom's versions.
Shayne, I just adore "Group Therapy"! It's an awesome tribute (with some sly humor) to sixty years of Superman in TV and movies.

FoLCs, don't miss this one!

M
Columnist
Columnist
M
It's not quite what you're looking for, but Plane Storm is the first story in a great L&C / Superman Returns crossover series over on fanfiction.net. It's been a while since I've read it, but as I remember our Lois and Clark were rather critical of SR's Superman and the way he had dealt with Lois.

The story summary: When Superman and Lois are thrown into a world where Clark Kent is EnC of the Daily Planet and married for ten years to Lois Lane, things get more than a little strange for both sets of Lois and Clark.

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)
chelo Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
party thank you all for your recommendation!
Now I have new material to keep reading laugh

Clark: "So what are you saying? I should go crawling back on my hands and knees?"
Martha: "No, honey. Fly back. It's faster!!"
Top Banana
Top Banana
mrsMxyzptlk said:
It's not quite what you're looking for, but Plane Storm is the first story in a great L&C / Superman Returns crossover series over on fanfiction.net. It's been a while since I've read it, but as I remember our Lois and Clark were rather critical of SR's Superman and the way he had dealt with Lois.

The story summary: When Superman and Lois are thrown into a world where Clark Kent is EnC of the Daily Planet and married for ten years to Lois Lane, things get more than a little strange for both sets of Lois and Clark.
It's true that Plane Storm is a LnC - Superman Returns crossover, but it is very good. It was written by Dandello who has a long history here. It is on our archive here: Plane Storm along with the sequel After the Storm .

Bob

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard