Print Thread
#160588 11/01/08 06:27 AM
LabRat Offline OP
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yes, I'm sorry to use the C-word, but, yup, it's that time of year again, FoLCs. laugh

Time for all authors to kick...er, cajole...those Muses into action.

So... if you want your story uploaded to the Lois and Clark Fanfic Archive by December 31st 2008 (in neat time for the Kerths eligibility deadline smile ) you must submit your story to stories@lcfanfic.com or labrat@blueyonder.co.uk by December 1st 2008

Any story submitted after the December 1st deadline may not be uploaded until January 2009 – although the Archive staff will do their best to get it uploaded before year end if the author requests it. No guarantees though!

If you submit a story to the Archive during December and are not particularly fussed about it being uploaded before December 31st, I'd really appreciate you letting me know when you send it in. So many authors want to make the deadline each year that it's difficult to find enough stories to upload in January. So I'll be delighted to hear from anyone who doesn't mind having their story held over until after the Christmas break. smile Also, our GE's will appreciate the breathing space. smile1

CarolineK
Classicalla
Erin Klingler
Janet Owens
Jeanne Pare
Jenn
LaraMoon
Larissa
LauraS
Rona V
Sara Kraft
Sherry
Sue S
Terry Leatherwood
Tricia

I'm sure you'll all join me in giving them a well-deserved pat on the back, for all of their hard work, dedication and skills over the year.

And a special thanks to our webmistress, Lauren, for holding it all together. smile

And last but definitely not least, a huge, enormous thank you to all the authors who've submitted stories this year. Keep it up in 2009, you hear?! And to those of you who may have forgotten to send along those stories – it's not too late! They'll always be welcome!

Thank you!

LabRat :}
Editor-in-Chief
Lois and Clark Fanfic Archive
labrat@blueyonder.co.uk

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
clap to the Archive Team !

And yikes to Dec 1st. At least there's a weekend right before it. /me glares at RL.

Michael smile

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Columnist
Columnist
I would like to say a huge thank you to the Archive team, I have spent many happy hours reading all many of the wonderful stories posted there notworthy notworthy

Z
Columnist
Columnist
Z
My thanks and appreciation to Lab Rat and the rest of the mods and archive team as well! smile You guys? and gals truly do rock. dance

Mona

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Whoops, thanks for the reminder!

And a big thank you to everyone who works so hard for our fandom! Such dedicated volunteerism is truly appreciated.

dance

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
A huge thank you to the archive team! I am always in awe at how quickly you manage to churn through our stories and make them better in the process.

Thank you so much for all your hard work!!

notworthy notworthy

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard