Next Thread
Print Thread
#278322 01/05/18 05:10 PM
S
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
S
How often do we overlook a critical part of fanfiction when we sit down to read? Be honest, do you usually start at the second paragraph of the story? Sure, stories are great and I like feedback as much as anyone, but when was the last time you saw a really creative disclaimer?

The challenge: Post an entertaining disclaimer. Cringeworthy, in-character, worthy of a belly laugh, cliche ridden or whatnot--your choice. Bonus points if it reasonably addresses the legalities of fanfiction.

Shallowford
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This story am written by big company for money. Author am not fan of Lois and Clark, nor am author fan of Bizarro. Bizarro am not character in Superman comics. All characters belong to author. Do not enjoy story!

(Hee, I like this challenge! And if anyone wants to use that disclaimer, feel free. I didn't even realize I wanted a Bizarro/LnC fic until just now. smile )

~•~
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
There are no old stories; just new angles, but I'd be a hound dog if I didn't credit DC Comics and Warner Bros for their ideas.

I'm not in this for the money, honey. I won't even get a good luck charm from this story.

---

p.s., I agree with Queenie. This is a fun challenge.

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Let me guess what you're thinking. You're wondering if I'll make any money from this story. Am I right? I knew it! No, I won't get anything from it; Lois and Clark belong to Warner Bros and DC Comics; if I accepted money for writing about them, I'd have way too much bad karma to work through. But if you like the story, send some good vibes my way, OK?

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Am I going to get any money from this? Hello! Duh! I don't want to get sued by DC Comics and Warner Bros. Besides when I come from, no one uses money anymore.

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Goodbye Queenie,

Me don't like your post, and me hate idea of me meeting L&C. Vatman much better than me.

Me don't want you to write that story. Me would never read it if you did.

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard