Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
A weird thought popped into my head: what would happen if (pre-revelation) Lois Lane had the number for Superman's cell-phone? Like, maybe he gave it to her because she's that trouble prone, or as a gesture of trust, or something or other; but now she has the private number of a famous Superhero. What does she do with it? When does she call him? What do they talk about?

...Does it lead to her finding out something she shouldn't?

I miiiiight chew this over myself at some point (still got other fics to work on, but maybe something small wouldn't distract too much...) but I thought I'd toss it out here, in case anyone wanted to make something out of it.

~•~
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
I could just see her noticing that whenever she called Superman, Clark's phone went off and he made a (lame) excuse to take the call in private. Definitely a recipe for a squirming Clark.

Fun challenge.

Joy,
Lynn

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yes! I can see Clark looking uncomfortable and ducking into the supply room to take the call! clap

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard