Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#275438 05/16/17 11:50 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Today is Feli (NK)'s birthday. Unfortunately, she's not having the best day. Let's get some funny fics going to cheer her up. Silly and ridiculous come out and play.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Really wish I had a funny, quick fic ready. Or even the idea for one. But I do hope her day picks up and some other writers have something to offer.

Happy birthday, Feli! party party party

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm definitely short on fics right now to submit, but wanted to add a 'Very Happy Birthday!!!!!' to you, too, Feli hyper dance hyper dance hyper...

I hope you have a really wonderful year to come sloppy.

Thinking about you today party
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 05/17/17 12:42 AM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Kerth
Kerth
Happy birthday, Feli. Sorry I don't have anything funny to share...not really in my wheelhouse. wink Even though I wrote it for Sue's birthday, you can always enjoy another reading of "Let Them Eat Cake" on the naughty side of the boards. devil Nothing else brightens my day as quickly as reading smut! evil

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Happy Birthday, Feli! I also don't have anything new, but I can offer The Birthday Present for entertainment. Note that the nfic version (also available on a dark board near you) is the original and just a little bit more PG+ rated then the gfic one.

party Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
I fear I have nothing new to offer, but permit me to follow in Michael's example and offer an older, birthday-related, story of my own: With Apologies to Female Hawk

A (belated?) happy birthday!

Joy,
Lynn

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
These are some awesome stories. Was hoping someone had something funny lying around they might be able to throw together but if the muse doesn't come... huh

What to do right?

I threw this together. It's not even long enough to call a story but it's funny and cute and I hope you enjoy it Feli. Will Write for Feedback smile thumbsup The Very Bad No Good Day

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
N
Features Writer
Features Writer
N
Thank you, everyone, for the birthday wishes! You really helped brighten up my day smile

Vicki, Val- thanks so much. I appreciate everything you did for me for my birthday. You are truly good friends

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by NostalgiaKick
Thank you, everyone, for the birthday wishes! You really helped brighten up my day smile

Vicki, Val- thanks so much. I appreciate everything you did for me for my birthday. You are truly good friends

Aww, we love you, Feli! laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard