Print Thread
#133883 06/28/09 08:47 AM
C
CJK Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
C
In the episode “Founding” Clark gets five messages from his father Jor-El from the globe he found, In the episode Lois is given pictures of Jor-El and later after Clark *see‘s* a messages from his farther Lois confronts him as to why he kept it to him self.

I have always thought that is was a good time for Clark to tell Lois that he is Superman.

What I would like to see is not only Clark telling Lois he’s Superman but I would like him to tell her about Lex Luthor and for her to believe him and for them to full in love, have a kid or two(married or not, lol).

CJK
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
I love this idea. May have to consider working it into one of my other stories. I had been working on one that was an AU of PML that has her finding out he's Superman and then working from there so I may try to work this concept into that one. Stay tuned!

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard