Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
The title pretty much sums it up. Imagine alt-Clark encountering Nightfall. Unlike "our" Clark, alt-Clark doesn't get to kiss Lois goodbye because he still hasn't found her. Like "our" Clark, he flies up there to shatter the approaching asteroid and is flung back to Earth, finding himself in a crater and without his memory.

Unlike our Clark, he won't be found by Lois, and his parent's won't be there to help him regain his memory. So, he is taken to a psychiatric unit in some hospital (or whatever), and there he meets that beautiful brunette who just happens to suffer from amnesia, too. (Yeah, I mean alt-Lois.)

The rest is up to you... laugh

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
I like it! I probably won't be writing a response to this challenge, but I would love to read what others may write.

Joy,
Lynn

Top Banana
Top Banana
How about this for a twist? Instead of ending up in the US, Clark lands in a part of Asia. What if he isn’t recognized as being Superman? I don't know if this Clark is bilingual. It could work either way.

He meets the only other European/American patient in the facility – a long-term memory loss female with dark hair.

That would explain why no one could find her in Africa.

I have way too much on my plate to even think about approaching this idea but it might be fun.

Bob

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard